Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GRANDESPOV

what is your faves overrated era ?

Ariana - sweetener  the era was cut short and the music did not live up to is expectations 

Justin- i wouldn't say he has an overrated era the closest to overexposed was purpose but i love that album and changes was not even that popular to be overrated 

Chris brown _ also he doesn't have an overrated  era

Drake-scorpion/views the music was decent mostly views but he w as overexposed 

Roddy- please excuse me for being antisocial 

Lil baby-my turn 

Nicki- pink friday roman reloaded i choose to forget is  existence

Lil nas x -  LMFAO he does not even have a solid discography yet  besides otr/panini

Britney : Femme Fatale - great album but era is ehhhh

Xtina : Lotus era - ..... 

Madonna : MDNA - the album had only 5 bops but the only good thing this era has was her Super bowl halftime show. I couldn't delete it, flawless performance cry9

Mariah : maybe Music Box

Ariana : Yours Truly

My other faves dont have any overrated era :)

11 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Britney : Femme Fatale - great album but era is ehhhh

Xtina : Lotus era - ..... 

Madonna : MDNA - the album had only 5 bops but the only good thing this era has was her Super bowl halftime show. I couldn't delete it, flawless performance cry9

Mariah : maybe Music Box

Ariana : Yours Truly

My other faves dont have any overrated era :)

christina overrated era is bionic /giab the album imo 

have not listened to mdna

tbh i have not even listened to music box

yours truly is one of ariana overrated eras but no one even praise it sweetener on the other hand is praised everyday by locals

Some people need to google the meaning of overrated, how can flop albums be overrated. jj4

To answer OP... Easily Music Box, it's so frustrating as a fan seeing oppressive middle aged straight men brag on about how that was Mariah's best album and how she should've stuck to that style. It's literally not her best album and was probably her least authentic. 

57 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Some people need to google the meaning of overrated, how can flop albums be overrated. jj4

To answer OP... Easily Music Box, it's so frustrating as a fan seeing oppressive middle aged straight men brag on about how that was Mariah's best album and how she should've stuck to that style. It's literally not her best album and was probably her least authentic. 

Music Box is just an ugly album aside from the singles true1

1 hour ago, mylifelies said:

Shawn: either Illuminated or self-titled

Ed: Multiply and Divide

Ariana: thank u, next

Taylor: 1989

P!ATD: Pray For The Wicked

MCR: The Black Parade

illuminated and self titled were his peak eras but illuminated is more overrated

mutiply+devide was definitely overrated 

tun was not overrated just generic same with 1989

i do not listen to panic of the disco so i can not judge them same with mcr 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.