Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

V For Vendetta

The "MAGA March"

What I love most about the line that Conservatives are taking in the wake of Trump’s loss, you know, “72 million people voted for him, you shouldn’t ignore their feelings you know!!!!”

Sure, but 80 million votes against him.

I care about them more.

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

What are they protesting for ? um2 

They’re mad because Democrats engineered a nefarious plot to convince people to vote for the other guy, and they don’t like that.

They’re sad because they don’t get to make America great again. 

6 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

They’re mad because Democrats engineered a nefarious plot to convince people to vote for the other guy, and they don’t like that.

They’re sad because they don’t get to make America great again. 

Thank Goodness almost all of them aren't smart gag1

Like... we protested after he was elected but it wasn't to contest the election. It was pretty much to say 'fuck you and we're not going to take any of your shit'.

10 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

What I love most about the line that Conservatives are taking in the wake of Trump’s loss, you know, “72 million people voted for him, you shouldn’t ignore their feelings you know!!!!”

Sure, but 80 million votes against him.

I care about them more.

65 million people voted for Hilary and conservatives were real quick to ignore their feelings.

Also, their feelings aren't being ignored. Joe has said on multiple occasions that he wants to reach out to them. If your feelings are "I don't like the election results therefore they should change" then you should be ignored dead2 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.