16 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

incredibly so! i've been avoiding the new teasers to build myself some hype and i can't wait... love that they're doing two eps this friday so we can be at peace jodie4

Oh I actually didn't know they were doing two the first day! jodie4 Neat, twice as much to look forward to.

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Oh I actually didn't know they were doing two the first day! jodie4 Neat, twice as much to look forward to.

yeah it seems like it'll be a slow build and they'd want to catch the audiences with more than one ep jodie4

Spoiler

I was kinda wondering if the Strucker watches ad was meant to be a hint ("Strucker watches" = he is the one watching them on TV in the 1950s esque sitcom in episode 1), but I guess he died in Age of Ultron and probably isn't an important enough character for them to resurrect.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:28 AM, Hyun. said:

ugh i loved those first two eps, i want more immediately giveup3

On 1/15/2021 at 1:30 PM, Tahj said:

this show is top tier omg I NEED MORE OF IT. I can't take these small 30 mins omg ugh! giveup3 

Upon rewatch, one of my favorite details is that the exterior shot of their house blatantly does not match the interior shown just like countless sitcoms rip2 

On 1/16/2021 at 2:55 AM, Dennis Reynolds said:
  Hide contents

I was kinda wondering if the Strucker watches ad was meant to be a hint ("Strucker watches" = he is the one watching them on TV in the 1950s esque sitcom in episode 1), but I guess he died in Age of Ultron and probably isn't an important enough character for them to resurrect.

Spoiler

i saw it as a reference to Wanda's personal trauma, her parents died by a Stark bomb, and her and Pietro got tortured by Strucker laura1 excited to see if this theme carries on

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Upon rewatch, one of my favorite details is that the exterior shot of their house blatantly does not match the interior shown just like countless sitcoms rip2 

they did incredibly well with the sitcom recreations omg i loved the practical effects, like when the rings showed up on their hands rip2

4 minutes ago, Hyun. said:
  Hide contents

i saw it as a reference to Wanda's personal trauma, her parents died by a Stark bomb, and her and Pietro got tortured by Strucker laura1 excited to see if this theme carries on

they did incredibly well with the sitcom recreations omg i loved the practical effects, like when the rings showed up on their hands rip2

Spoiler

Oh, nice catch. I guess the next thing would be the accidental deaths of the Wakandan relief workers? laura1 

loved the I Dream of Jeannie type animations in episode 2 rip2 

8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:
  Hide contents

Oh, nice catch. I guess the next thing would be the accidental deaths of the Wakandan relief workers? laura1 

loved the I Dream of Jeannie type animations in episode 2 rip2 

Spoiler

definitely will show up i think, all about Sokovia is also very important in her story laura1

omg right? i read ep 1 was The Dick Van Dyke Show, and ep 2 was Bewitched, i'm not a big sitcom guy so i don't know them but it's such a fun concept rip2

25 minutes ago, Hyun. said:
  Hide contents

definitely will show up i think, all about Sokovia is also very important in her story laura1

omg right? i read ep 1 was The Dick Van Dyke Show, and ep 2 was Bewitched, i'm not a big sitcom guy so i don't know them but it's such a fun concept rip2

Spoiler

Yea I guess Quicksilver's death is probably right up there as well.

I love sitcoms although I only have so much familiarity with the eras they've done so far; once they get into the seventies and eighties I'll be 100% on the ball rip2 I hope episode 3 is all about Three's Company type misunderstandings...