1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:
  Hide contents

Yea I guess Quicksilver's death is probably right up there as well.

I love sitcoms although I only have so much familiarity with the eras they've done so far; once they get into the seventies and eighties I'll be 100% on the ball rip2 I hope episode 3 is all about Three's Company type misunderstandings...

Spoiler

that one's definitely gonna be so painful omg... i wonder how they'll turn it into a commercial laura1

i've heard what ep 3 is doing is

Spoiler

The Brady Bunch

which i only know the intro sequence of and i hope theirs is as iconic as the og! whit2

13 minutes ago, Hyun. said:
  Hide contents

that one's definitely gonna be so painful omg... i wonder how they'll turn it into a commercial laura1

i've heard what ep 3 is doing is

Hide contents

The Brady Bunch

which i only know the intro sequence of and i hope theirs is as iconic as the og! whit2

Oh yea, that does seem like a good candidate. I have the first season of The Brady Bunch on DVD and I pretty much hated it, but I do like the 90s Brady Bunch movies that were actually a parody of the show rip2 

I'm sure they'll also do Full House since Mary-Kate and Ashley were in it bebe1 

1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

@Dennis Reynolds I thought it was weird (obviously was supposed to be), but I'm super intrigued by the story bebe1  first episode made me laugh quite a bit tho dd bebe1 

They're both very good in it but I think Paul Bettany in particular really captures the feel of the timorous sitcom husband bebe1 

Spoiler

She obviously has a lot of control over it but I am wondering how responsible (and how aware) Wanda really is for them being in this reality in the first place bebe1 

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

she really did serve this episode... miss Geraldine did too tho! it was such a good one overall so watch it now

sGB8Qgp.gif

watched euphoria special... letting that vibe sink in for a bit. but will definitely watch soon.

sGB8Qgp.gif

13 hours ago, Hyun. said:

euphoria boring wandavision is the moment

sGB8Qgp.gif

Euphoria an actual serve but go off

sGB8Qgp.gif

9 hours ago, Max said:

I watched two episodes and don't think I understand this? Like... What is going on.

so it's a bit spoilery but!

Spoiler

i think it's basically Wanda's way of coping with the losses she's suffered and she's creating a bit of an alternate reality, but they're also some behind the scenes shit going on with other factions involved. more will be revealed as the season goes on.

sGB8Qgp.gif

Spoiler

Seeing the pandemonium that resulted from bringing everyone back was pretty cool. And nice to get the other perspective on everything that had happened so far in the series.

I knew she would be in it and was hoping that I wouldn't hate Kat Dennings as much as I do in...everything I've ever seen her in except mildly The 40 Year Old Virgin, but alas... bebe1 

this show slowly becoming my fave mcu release... episode 4 was incredible rip2

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:
  Hide contents

Seeing the pandemonium that resulted from bringing everyone back was pretty cool. And nice to get the other perspective on everything that had happened so far in the series.

Spoiler

i love that they added that at the start, both Endgame and Far from Home treated the blip/the return like such a lighthearted thing that i'm glad we saw a serious aftermath of it, that scene felt actually scary in a hospital setting, especially considering the world today

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Hyun. @Tahj well, I kind of expected it, but my mind is still blown jodie4 

i was like "no way they do this" and they did jodie4

Spoiler

do you think it's legit Pietro from like another universe? i don't, i personally think it's Mephisto or Grim Reaper or Nightmare or someone else passing themselves as Pietro to get into Wanda's world jodie4

9 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i was like "no way they do this" and they did jodie4

Hide contents

do you think it's legit Pietro from like another universe? i don't, i personally think it's Mephisto or Grim Reaper or Nightmare or someone else passing themselves as Pietro to get into Wanda's world jodie4

Spoiler

I do think it's him, with them definitely doing the film crossover thing in the next Spider-Man movie and Doctor Strange 2 being all about the multiverse, I think this is really selling WandaVision as a can't-miss-it show if you want to be up on the films, unlike Agents of SHIELD and such, so this is where they're really starting to set up the multiverse. At the very least, if this Pietro is an imposter, I do think the real Pietro/Peter from the X-Men films will show up later.