Sign in to follow this  

WandaVision

6 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

December 2020 was promised but hey, still pretty good jodie4 @Daenerys @Divine @Hyun. @Tahj

Tbh not too upset about them missing December because it’s only less than a month later. It looks so good I’m willing to wait to give them all the time they need to give Wanda the justice her story deserves! oprah15 

37 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

This Friday! Are we excited @Divine @Hyun. @Tahj? jodie4 Are we ambivalent @Daenerys? jodie4 

we most definitely are ambivalent jodie4 don't even know what the show's purpose is? jodie4 don't understand why it's happening jodie4 

the way i'm going to be spoiled before i even get to watch it on Friday nights jodie4 

3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

This Friday! Are we excited @Divine @Hyun. @Tahj? jodie4 Are we ambivalent @Daenerys? jodie4 

incredibly so! i've been avoiding the new teasers to build myself some hype and i can't wait... love that they're doing two eps this friday so we can be at peace jodie4

16 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

incredibly so! i've been avoiding the new teasers to build myself some hype and i can't wait... love that they're doing two eps this friday so we can be at peace jodie4

Oh I actually didn't know they were doing two the first day! jodie4 Neat, twice as much to look forward to.

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Oh I actually didn't know they were doing two the first day! jodie4 Neat, twice as much to look forward to.

yeah it seems like it'll be a slow build and they'd want to catch the audiences with more than one ep jodie4

Spoiler

I was kinda wondering if the Strucker watches ad was meant to be a hint ("Strucker watches" = he is the one watching them on TV in the 1950s esque sitcom in episode 1), but I guess he died in Age of Ultron and probably isn't an important enough character for them to resurrect.