Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Darth Sidious

First Lady Melania Trump could take "$50 million" in a divorce from outgoing President Trump.

What can Melania get out of divorce with Donald Trump? | The Business  Standard

First Lady Melania Trump could take upwards of $50 million in a potential divorce from outgoing US President Donald Trump. 

Rumors have abounded for years that the President's third wife was "counting the minutes" until she can divorce him. Back when President Trump first entered office, the First Lady refused to move into the White House with the couple's teenaged son Barron until the boy finished school, but insiders report that the new First Lady also used the opportunity to renegotiate the pre-nuptial agreement for herself, and also to assure that Barron Trump received his "fair share" of the Trump Family fortune. 

Trump's 1992 divorce from Ivana Trump turned out to be lucrative for her

• $14 million in a cash settlement 
  • A multi-million dollar Greenwich, Connecticut Mansion
  • A fully decked-out penthouse in Trump Plaza 
  • Use of Mar-a-Lago for one month out of the year 
  • $650,000 a year in child support for their three children (Don, Eric and Ivanka) 

Trump's divorce from Marla Maples was noticeably more lean, but Maples reportedly received

• $1 million in a cash settlement
  • Child support for Tiffany Trump (it would cease if Tiffany ever joined the army or the peace corp -America First y'all dead2)

It's the third Mrs. Trump that is set to reap the biggest windfall if the rumors or true. 

Body language expert Judi James told Fabulous Digital that the first lady appeared "tense," while the president was under "clear pressure."

There were also reports that ex-White House aides said the first lady is "counting the minutes" until she can divorce Trump.

But while any speculation about the president's third marriage is just that, lawyers with expertise in prenuptial agreements say that if the pair does split, the first lady will likely be walking away with a sizable fortune.

Ivana and Trump's second wife (and mother of his daughter Tiffany) Marla Maples, both contested their prenups - but the payouts were still similar to what was originally in the agreements, according to reports.

"Obviously, he has the apartment in the city that was his before the marriage," Jacqueline Newman, a managing partner at Berkman Bottger Newman & Rodd, said. "I can pretty much guarantee he's not giving it to her."

"But in situations where I've dealt with very high-income, high-asset cases, the moneyed spouse will purchase an apartment for the non-moneyed spouse and the children to live in."

That could mean more money, or more real estate, to care for Barron Trump - the couple's 14-year-old son.

"It doesn't seem as if there's going to be much question as to who the primary caretaker is," Newman said. "My guess is that she would get primary custodial rights and he would get access whenever he happens to be in town."

Newman also said a $50million payout might not be enough - considering the life Trump's wife and son have been accustomed to.

Source

Experts who spoke to Town and Country suspected that Melania could walk away with up to $50million, and that real estate may be involved as well.

Hank Siemers Wife Photos, Melania Trump Affair, and Alleged Boyfriend

This is allegedly Mrs. Trump's long term boyfriend, the head of security at the Tiffany outlet in Trump Tower in New York. Mrs. Trump was allegedly involved with Hank Siemers for the four or five years leading up to Trump winning the Presidency, and was part of the reason that she was in tears the night he won. 

Just now, CharnyBoy said:

Y'all know that Melania is evil too, right?

I've never thought of her as particularly evil, per say, maybe a pretty Mr. Ed. 

Maybe its because when caught in a candid moment, she's always been up front about the fact that she's only with him for the money, and that she only funneled his vienna sausage to get ahead. And that she only continues to suffer his presence to ensure that her kid is taken care of, and for the money itself. She's a gold-digger and she makes no apologies for it.

I can at least respect that about her without liking her. 

4 hours ago, CharnyBoy said:

Y'all know that Melania is evil too, right?

Yes, we know she was a disgusting ass birther, too. Still — I want her to drain Donny's bank account and leave him PENNILESS, so he can't afford to fight any legal battles or start his own fake news network like what's being alleged.

On 11/17/2020 at 2:15 AM, Miss Show Business said:

Yes, we know she was a disgusting ass birther, too. Still — I want her to drain Donny's bank account and leave him PENNILESS, so he can't afford to fight any legal battles or start his own fake news network like what's being alleged.

I doubt he has £50 never mind £50M...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.