Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Republicans go after Harry Styles

imo his style is not my favorite but people shouldn't bully him into not being himself if is  genuine who cares his clothing is not gonna define him as a person nor artist is gonna be his heart and music i never made homophobic comments about harry because that is going too far but does not mean i am dressing like him but still chill out

10 minutes ago, GRANDESPOV said:

this man made a song about treating mfs with kindness just to get dragged for his fashion stan twitter is a absolute joke

Even by his ex-bandmate too..

Harry has been exploring his own identity in a way that has been applauded by everyone, for stripping the expectations of what's 'normal'. But Liam isn't here for it. Speaking in an interview with the publication The Face, he discussed Harry's whole vibe.

"There’s so much mystery around who he’s become. I was looking at some pictures of him the other day, and I just thought, I don’t know what more I’d say to him other than, 'Hello' and 'How are you?'". He continued, "I mean, look at the stuff I put out and the stuff Harry puts out. Polar opposite. I’m like the antichrist version of what Harry is."

When asked about some particular looks Harry has been rocking, like his wide leg pant OR EVEN the beautiful tutu he posed in recently, Liam said, "I couldn’t put myself in that. I’d look f**king… It’d look weird."

He also told Glamour UK that he was uncomfortable with Harry Styles' outfit choices, saying he couldn't have his son Bear babysat by him, because he would dress him in something "I just wouldn't understand."

The world is simply not ready I guess gaga1

17 minutes ago, Snow said:

the sad part is you do not have to be mean you can just accept people for who they are but people failed to realize that especially being a public figure but she had to disrespect harry as if her comments gonna change his sexuality   

11 minutes ago, GRANDESPOV said:

the sad part is you do not have to be mean you can just accept people for who they are but people failed to realize that especially being a public figure but she had to disrespect harry as if her comments gonna change his sexuality   

I agree true1 

Although I don't think Harry has ever directly addressed his sexual orientation

There's a lot to unpack when people get upset about men wearing "feminine" clothing. Feminine clothing is a social construct that THEY created so part of their anger stems from the rules THEY set being broken. Men would literally wear makeup, wigs, tights, skirts, gowns, heels, etc until the 20th century, so what? do they not think they were manly? I know republicans love to rewrite history but this doesn't track. Also the demonization of all things seen as feminine is so deeply misogynistic. These people need to seek therapy and do so immediately because their harmful rhetoric and ideas have caused enough damage.

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Wtf, that's so disappointing. "He also told Glamour UK that he was uncomfortable with Harry Styles' outfit choices, saying he couldn't have his son Bear babysat by him, because he would dress him in something "I just wouldn't understand." nicki1 Raise your son to be accepting of everyone...

If anything, this is nice reference to Shakespeare Theatre and how roles were played and since every key thing here is British related, it even adds more to the referential part. Not to mention ancient Greece were men also were exploring idea of playing with clothes both off and on stage.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.