Sign in to follow this  

Republicans go after Harry Styles

1:59 

If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, okay, fine. The problem is that he wanted, he had dreams outside of Germany

The bitch literally said this

The problem with Hitler is that he wanted to take what he was doing inside of Germany and do it elsewhere. That's what she said, it's on fucking tape. It's as if she is under the impression that Hitler wasn't doing to Germans what he would go on to do in Poland and Eastern Europe, and pretty much everywhere else he ruled. 

She has no fucking idea what she's talking about, and I get sooooo fucking pressed whenever I see her face. I say this as an historian, whenever this college drop out goes on to make a grand pronouncement of history and world culture, you should generally operate under the rule of thumb that she is full of fucking shit.  

Fuck her. 

6 hours ago, Snow said:

"I mean, look at the stuff I put out and the stuff Harry puts out. Polar opposite. I’m like the antichrist version of what Harry is."

dead2 what. the 1D boys besides Niall and Harry are beyond annoying. How they've come to this conclusion that they're these wild, edgy artists makes absolutely no sense to me. 

5 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

I mean his impact ...

Republicans are pressed and need something to talk about because if they talk about election thay all goona get dragged cus they lost

This. They're desperate nicki5 

3 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

1:59 

The bitch literally said this

The problem with Hitler is that he wanted to take what he was doing inside of Germany and do it elsewhere. That's what she said, it's on fucking tape. It's as if she is under the impression that Hitler wasn't doing to Germans what he would go on to do in Poland and Eastern Europe, and pretty much everywhere else he ruled. 

She has no fucking idea what she's talking about, and I get sooooo fucking pressed whenever I see her face. I say this as an historian, whenever this college drop out goes on to make a grand pronouncement of history and world culture, you should generally operate under the rule of thumb that she is full of fucking shit.  

Fuck her. 

This is the kind of person who would have helped Hitler tay7

12 hours ago, Snow said:

Even by his ex-bandmate too..

The world is simply not ready I guess gaga1

Thankfully with each generation, especially in recent years people are becoming more accepting, but there's still a long way to go. There's nothing wrong with not being a huge fan of that style or not wanting to wear dresses, but you shouldn't then go after, belittle and discriminate against people who do. If it's not harming or genuinely offensive to anyone else then what's the issue. 

I know the gays like to go after Harry for queerbaiting, but surely that just makes us part of the issue? I don't really understand how acting "feminine" and wearing "girls" clothes is queerbaiting. If anything Harry is a great roll model to us all, he's clearly proud of and secure in who he is. 

ny1

5 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I thought it would be mostly macho men who would complain dead2

Probably not as they'd be less insecure if they're proud of who they are. Unlike Liam who sold himself for attention and is clearly a insecure little boy. dead2

Fuck ALL of them, especially Owens. bey2

Maybe they should focus on *their* president who cannot accept he lost this recent election, which means their ignorance will no longer be acceptable. tea2