Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

'Caution' turns 2!

Just now, Billie Frank said:

Don't worry i haven't became GrandesPOV, it's just the Moo section needs more posts. julia1

Screams rip2 tbh we've been doing quite well no? I mean I really thought we would have below 50 posts this week. We need to plan stuff for Christmas season oprah15 

It's what she doesn't but lowkey does deserve. ari5 Still a bop. ari3

True I started to appreciate it overtime ari5 I'm surprised that I even have more With You plays than Portrait that I kinda skip rav2 

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Screams rip2 tbh we've been doing quite well no? I mean I really thought we would have below 50 posts this week. We need to plan stuff for Christmas season oprah15 

Yes, but we can always improve. moo9 At least we're not serving Gaga section level of floppage. wendy3

Yes, but we can always improve. moo9 At least we're not serving Gaga section level of floppage. wendy3

You are right moo9 since we have more people in the section as of late well we are NEVER letting it serving Gaga level of floppage! I have exams so I can't really host a game but Miss Ghostface better pull through!

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

True I started to appreciate it overtime ari5 I'm surprised that I even have more With You plays than Portrait that I kinda skip rav2 

Portrait is a slower song though, whereas With You is more up tempo and a bop. ari5

@Bionic-AHHH! will agree rav2

Spoiler

Just now, Royale said:

You are right moo9 since we have more people in the section as of late well we are NEVER letting it serving Gaga level of floppage! I have exams so I can't really host a game but Miss Ghostface better pull through!

We should be okay as the Festive Lounge is now the Leona Lewis Section. moo9 And she released a music video the other week for a single she released over 5 years ago. rip2

Sorry to hear you're going through the terror of exams, i'm sure you'll manage fine. nicki5

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

We should be okay as the Festive Lounge is now the Leona Lewis Section. moo9 And she released a music video the other week for a single she released over 5 years ago. rip2

Sorry to hear you're going through the terror of exams, i'm sure you'll manage fine. nicki5

Oop looks like I have a lot to catch up on, then! moo9 Not Mariah's team being inspired by Leona's strategy if they release that MV with Busta Rhymes!

Thanks! I'll listen to Giving Me Life.mp3 to get some motivation oprah15 

15 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Don't worry i haven't became GrandesPOV, it's just the Moo section needs more posts. julia1

How bout you take your tings and be on your merry way.

giphy.gif

We love a festive legend.

mariah carey crying GIF

i just came to celebrate the anniversary and my name is mentioned wtf  

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Oop looks like I have a lot to catch up on, then! moo9 Not Mariah's team being inspired by Leona's strategy if they release that MV with Busta Rhymes!

Thanks! I'll listen to Giving Me Life.mp3 to get some motivation oprah15 

You're implying there's a strategy? oprah15 I really hope that MV doesn't get released. We don't need more I Don't.mp4 teas. 

Stream TheDistance.mp3 too! moo9

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.