Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Comebacks no one asked for...

24 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Hence the DFxNc2U.pngHottie GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Giphy, Hotties, New trends 

I can see this song being a hit 10 years earlier though, it's just too behind of its time. rav3

This, they literally have not evolved with the time at all (still stuck in 2010) dead2 

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

Even Moo stans will admit In The Sewer was a bop. 

They won’t. Also, On the Floor is far from being as good as the majority of her other songs which have aged more gracefully. Everything RedOne produced turned to shit a few years later.

On the Floor was good because of the „Lambada“ sample the chorus was based on:

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

Nelly Furtado came to mind I-

She waited WAY too long after Loose to release another album. She was supposedly supposed to release a pop album called Lifestyle around 2010 but that obviously was delayed and that became The Spirit Indestructible, which had some good songs, but overall, no one checked for it. I haven't even listened to her newer album.

Another 2006 girly that comes to mind and absolutely no one checked for when she put out her new album:

tenor.gif?itemid=10439330

2 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

The way the group in the OP is largely ignored for the better popstars a.k.a. the girls despite this thread is supposed to be about 3OH!3 we- sia3

The only reason Never Worn White isn't Katys worst single is because this awful rancid audio earrape exists...

12 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Oh and these of course:

caution was still acclaimed it wasn't her peak but it did okay numbers wise as well for someone who is now 30 years into her career your the same one that said positions would flopped now is #1 in is 2nd week   

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.