Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Ariana Grande - "34+35" (Music Video)

It's cute but it makes no sense and doesn't fit the song in any capacity. And while I can see what y'all are saying when you bring it up, I'd rather y'all not compare this to one of the greatest series of film of all time Austin Powers juicy1

2 minutes ago, Venom said:

It's cute but it makes no sense and doesn't fit the song in any capacity. And while I can see what y'all are saying when you bring it up, I'd rather y'all not compare this to one of the greatest series of film of all time Austin Powers juicy1

is her best video besides ntltc and giaw

I can't at her doing a choreography btw oprah15 

But the video doesn't find the song at all and that's such a shame, I wish it was less with the robot thingy and more where she actually does the choreography with the sweetener world tour dancers on that cube yas2 

35 minutes ago, Venom said:

And while I can see what y'all are saying when you bring it up, I'd rather y'all not compare this to one of the greatest series of film of all time Austin Powers

you always gotta come into ariana threads being a negative, hateful weirdo rip4 it's literally direct references so the comparisons to the "greatest film series of all time" will continue. move along now.

1 minute ago, Divine said:

you always gotta come into ariana threads being a negative, hateful weirdo rip4 

Well that's too bad, I'm gonna keep voicing my opinions on the forum whether you like it or not rip4

1 minute ago, Venom said:

Well that's too bad, I'm gonna keep voicing my opinions on the forum whether you like it or not rip4

and I will continue calling you out whether you like it or not so where do we go from here rip4 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.