Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Just another Kylie interview promoting Discuu and how she has found "The One"

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

She's back on it now though? nicki5

Shows how Out of Touch.mp3 I am with daytime television nicki4 I cancelled my TV licence when lockdown started rip2

6 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Shows how Out of Touch.mp3 I am with daytime television nicki4 I cancelled my TV licence when lockdown started rip2

I rarely ever watch TV, but sometimes the clips pop up on youtube. It's such a bland show.

4 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Yes, our main TV channels are state-funded gag1

Only technically need one to watch BBC though. As channel 4 despite being state owned runs adverts?

Saggy Girls is on ITV anyway.

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I rarely ever watch TV, but sometimes the clips pop up on youtube. It's such a bland show.

Only technically need one to watch BBC though. As channel 4 despite being state owned runs adverts?

Saggy Girls is on ITV anyway.

You need one to watch BBC in any format, and/or to watch live TV from any of the other channels jj2

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

You need one to watch BBC in any format, and/or to watch live TV from any of the other channels jj2

I'm pretty sure the TV license will be abolished soon anyway. No one falls for the hoax about BBC driving around in radar vans anymore. jj2

33 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I'm pretty sure the TV license will be abolished soon anyway. No one falls for the hoax about BBC driving around in radar vans anymore. jj2

They're probably tracking our televisivo usage via Huawei's 5G network instead jj2

2 minutes ago, LÉON said:

They're probably tracking our televisivo usage via Huawei's 5G network instead jj2

Don't say that, the armchair covid experts are already pushing that theory bad enough as it is. jj2

Just now, Billie Frank said:

Don't say that, the armchair covid experts are already pushing that theory bad enough as it is. jj2

Didn't know that was a BoJo theory jj2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.