Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Cardi B named Woman of the Year by Billboard

this is why billboard charts do not mean shit to me forget our hate for cardi this woman had one hit song in 2020 while ariana dua and even somewhat megan worked hard to be recognized and was snubbed not tryna start anything just find it unfair she getting this award over plenty of talented women edit: my dumbass just realized dua is getting this award

Why? wat1 I love her, but she literally did nothing in 2020 except for releasing WAP, which wasn't even all her, but has credit to Meghan as well 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Why? wat1 I love her, but she literally did nothing in 2020 except for releasing WAP, which wasn't even all her, but has credit to Meghan as well 

exactly i thought i was being problematic again but she truly did not deserve 

14 minutes ago, Royalty said:

She wasn't even the highlight of WAP. Meg lowkey carried the song

21 minutes ago, GRANDESPOV said:

this is why billboard charts do not mean shit to me forget our hate for cardi this woman had one hit song in 2020 while ariana dua and even somewhat megan worked hard to be recognized and was snubbed not tryna start anything just find it unfair she getting this award over plenty of talented women edit: my dumbass just realized dua is getting this award

What exactly did ariana do rip4 

Notice how Cardi is the first non-white woman of the year for over an decade, congrats to her! 

Just now, Simón. said:

Notice how Cardi is the first non-white woman of the year for over an decade, congrats to her! 

she earned two more #1 debuts than cardi a #1 album and billions of streams meg carried wap 

Just now, GRANDESPOV said:

she earned two more #1 debuts than cardi a #1 album and billions of streams meg carried wap 

I wouldn’t even disagree that Megan deserved, too, but saying Meg carried WAP is  wrong. They both did their part perfectly. 

2 minutes ago, Simón. said:

all the white phags in here crying cause their white queens didnt get the award AGAIN ny4 Give me a fucking break, Cardi shouldve gotten this LONG ago. She had the biggest female hit/moment of the year, she deserves it and everyone can choke

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

ariana has been underperforming all year and dua aint a thing in the USA. Cardi or Meg deserved, deal with IT

underperforming she had four top ten hits this year 3 debuting #1 cardi had what again?? one fucking song nobody said i disliked cardi i just expressed my fave did more which she did

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.