Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Cardi B named Woman of the Year by Billboard

6 minutes ago, Gilly said:

all the white phags in here crying cause their white queens didnt get the award AGAIN ny4 Give me a fucking break, Cardi shouldve gotten this LONG ago. She had the biggest female hit/moment of the year, she deserves it and everyone can choke

when they compare Ariana’s hits to WAP when their favs singles were for a hot for a second while WAP was the female song of 2020 giveup3 

Just now, Simón. said:

when they compare Ariana’s hits to WAP when their favs singles were for a hot for a second while WAP was the female song of 2020 giveup3 

ariana never rants against her fans when she doesn't get her way though goodbye 

1 minute ago, GRANDESPOV said:

underperforming she had four top ten hits this year 3 debuting #1 cardi had what again?? one fucking song nobody said i disliked cardi i just expressed my fave did more which she did

SWY and ROM left faster than they came and they were heavily promoted. WAP was/is literally everywhere.

3 minutes ago, GRANDESPOV said:

underperforming she had four top ten hits this year 3 debuting #1 cardi had what again?? one fucking song nobody said i disliked cardi i just expressed my fave did more which she did

all of them served 1-OUT. Cardi broke records with WAP and was/is the MOMENT. Ariana hasnt been the moment since TUN. Give it delishis, your fav didnt deserve it. The only other girl who deserved it over cardi is Meg, PERIOD

11 minutes ago, Simón. said:

I wouldn’t even disagree that Megan deserved, too, but saying Meg carried WAP is  wrong. They both did their part perfectly. 

Cardi did her part in making the song absolutely unlistenable, I agree!

Even looking at the past winners it doesn't really make sense, what exactly did Gaga do in 2015, Taylor in 2011 was flopping and Fergie's career ended in 2010. Having Cardi win in 2018 and Ariana win in 2019 actually makes more sense in hindsight. 

Congrats to her though.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.