Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Chung Ha | Querencia | February 15, 2021

qm3wu3w.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tracklist

1. Side A {Noble}

2. Bicycle

3. Masquerade

4. Flying On Faith

5. Luce Sicut Stellae

6. Side B {Savage}

7. Stay Tonight

8. Dream of You (with R3HAB)

9. 짜증 나게 만들어

10. Chill

11. Side C {Unknown}

12. Play (feat. Changmo)

13. Demente (feat. Guaynaa)

14. Lemon (feat. Colde)

15. 별하랑 (160504 + 170607)

16. Side D {Pleasures}

17. X

18. All Night Long

19. Everybody Has

20. Comes n Goes

21. Querencia (Epilogue)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Singles

G3MZzo4.png

Stay Tonight
April 27, 2020

iIvpXJV.png

Play (feat. Changmo)
July 6, 2020

uVUadav.png

X
January 19, 2021

Querencia is the first full-length album by Chung Ha. It will be released on January 4, 2021.

Confirmed tracks
"Stay Tonight" - 3:37
"Play" (feat. Changmo) - 3:19
"Dream of You" (with R3HAB)
"X"

cry0

But why not Bad Boy?

On 12/9/2020 at 12:06 PM, Divine said:

Album delayed due to Chungha testing positive for covid and all of mnh ent. staff going into quarantine sob1 

It's not coming tomorrow? oprah10cry5

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

It's not coming tomorrow? oprah10cry5

nope, X and the album both got pushed back. X will be released this month but still no word yet on when Querencia will be released but I would say February.

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

She's been busy giveup3

I wonder if she added songs after the delay or any kind of change giveup3

I don't know, if you watch the announcement, some song titles are revealed, only thing is that they are in Korean so Idk what it's called giveup3 

10 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I don't know, if you watch the announcement, some song titles are revealed, only thing is that they are in Korean so Idk what it's called giveup3 

Track 19 is "honestly tired" dead1

The Google translate app lets you upload images with text and translate it from that. Also use the camera and get real time translations (not always accurate btw)

13 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Track 19 is "honestly tired" dead1

The Google translate app lets you upload images with text and translate it from that. Also use the camera and get real time translations (not always accurate btw)

Honestly tired song of the year wbk rip2 

18 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Honestly tired song of the year wbk rip2 

Honestly speaking, I predict it's gonna be along the lines of "I'm tired of your lies so I'm gonna leave you behind and go out with my girls and im not coming back" typa song demi1 (if translation was accurate)

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Honestly speaking, I predict it's gonna be along the lines of "I'm tired of your lies so I'm gonna leave you behind and go out with my girls and im not coming back" typa song demi1 (if translation was accurate)

That sounds like a bop oprah15 honestly, I'm looking for some more ballads by miss Chung Ha tbh! Ofcourse her uptempo songs are fun, but she doesn't have much ballads/slower songs so I would love to hear some more of those

34 minutes ago, Royalty said:

That sounds like a bop oprah15 honestly, I'm looking for some more ballads by miss Chung Ha tbh! Ofcourse her uptempo songs are fun, but she doesn't have much ballads/slower songs so I would love to hear some more of those

I hope X is a ballad if my prediction for track 19 is similar to what it actually is. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.