Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Gaga to star opposite Brad Pitt in new action thriller movie

rs_1024x759-201119170119-1024---2-Split-lady-gaga-brad-pitt-mp.jpg?fit=around%7C1024:auto&output-quality=90&crop=1024:auto;center,top

Oscar winner Lady Gaga has signed on to join Brad Pitt in Sony's action thriller Bullet Train from high-octane director David Leitch, Collider has exclusively learned.

The film boasts an impressive ensemble that includes Joey King, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Zazie Beetz, Brian Tyree Henry, Andrew Koji, Masi Oka and two-time Oscar nominee Michael Shannon. Zak Olkewicz wrote the script, which is based on Kotaro Isaka's Japanese novel Maria Beetle.

The contained story follows a group of assassins with conflicting motives aboard a fast-moving train in Tokyo. It's unclear whether Lady Gaga will play one of the assassins, as her role is being kept under wraps, but a source describes it as a smaller supporting role rather than a lead.

x

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

"2010 — #100" 

Screams.

Still outcharted Liberations singles julia1. I think that was the Up Out Of My Face Remix which other than the music video which had been filmed in advance they didn't really promote it at all. 

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I meant doing a movie after every album though rih1

111820-mariah-careys-magical-christmas-s

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Still outcharted Liberations singles julia1. I think that was the Up Out Of My Face Remix which other than the music video which had been filmed in advance they didn't really promote it at all. 

Reveal hidden contents

Not this remix aging like wine though. 

Can you blame Necik Menarge? Apparently Mcriah was being a diva on set gag1

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

111820-mariah-careys-magical-christmas-s

I'll be tuning into Gemama Coiling's Xmas special instead rih1

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Not this remix aging like wine though. 

Can you blame Necik Menarge? Apparently Mcriah was being a diva on set gag1

I actually love the remix, i wish they had gotten on as they work so well together.

Anyway this is way off topic KSJAKSJSKFDN

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.