Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Gemma Collins shows off her stunning voice in teaser clip of Christmas single.

Gemma Collins has wowed fans with her singing voice in a clip for her new Christmas single.

0_GC.jpg

Gemma Collins has previously shown off her singing voice, and now the reality star is all set to dazzle us again with a special Christmas single, featuring Darren Day.

The GC, who recently stunned as she filmed scenes for Diva Forever in London, took to Instagram to tease fans with a clip of the Celebrity Big Brother duo performing.

In the video, Gemma can be seen belting out vocals as she reads off lyrics from a paper.

The former TOWIE star, 39, looks a million dollars as she wears a sparkly navy gown, with Darren, 52, looking dapper in a waistcoat.

Captioning the video, the TV personality wrote: "SENTIMENT at this time of year is very much needed ! The magic of Christmas. and everyone needs a MIRACLE right now !!!!

"So myself and @darrendayofficial are making a CHARITY single for @iokn2bok20 for mental health and addiction ! sending love and support to everyone who is struggling right now."

Gemma then went onto explain that she is hoping to achieve the sought-after Christmas number one.

"You never know we could get this amazing Christmas fun loving heart filled heart warming song to NUMBER ONE.

"#themagicofchristmas I will have to throw in somewhere IM CLAUSTROPHOBIC DARREN !!!!! It's not perfect yet but practise makes perfect!!!! #imclaustrophobicdarren," she concluded.

Gemma's fans rushed to comment on the video and applauded her for her singing voice.

"You are brilliant Gemma," one fan wrote, while another added: "Amazing voice."

"This is amazing. I'll be buying and steaming. Such great charities you've picked too," a third follower said.

A fourth commented: "Well done Gem you're fantastic."

The Essex native, who launched her 'divalicious' advent calendar recently, has previously opened up about her desire to have a singing career.

Gemma promised to release a "summer banger" this year with producer Naughty Boy, but unfortunately he had to pull out.

Speaking to The Sun, Naughty Boy, 35, said: "I love the GC. I was going to do something with her as she can sing, but I have my priorities.

"I think she has potential but it has to come from her. She has to really want it. I wish her all the best with it," the hit-maker explained.

X

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.