Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BlueBalls

Your own "Bionic" tracklist

We all know how much of a mess this album was (and still is if you listen to it as it is). She had an initial concept for this album that changed dramatically because of her "inspiration" during the filming of the movie. Deep down it's obvious it was RCA who wanted a more pop approach (you can see it with most experimental songs being at the deluxe, not her decision).

However I listen to this album quite a lot as I have it. How do you listen Bionic? did you made your own tracklist? To be honest, as I have it, it makes way more sense sonically and it's a masterpiece:

1. Bionic

2. Woohoo

3. Not Myself Tonight

4. Elastic Love

5. Glam

6. My Girls

7.  Monday Morning

8. Bobblehead

9.  Birds of Prey

10. Little Dreamer

I like some of the left out ballads though (You lost Me, Lift Me Up...) most of them are good just not fitting, at all. They sound like they belong to a whole different album. Sometimes I used Lift me up there but I ended up enjoying the album way more with just those 10 tracks.

1. Bionic

2. Not Myself Tonight

3. Woohoo

4. Elastic Love

5. You Lost Me

6. Desnudate 

7. Glam

8. Monday Morning 

9. Booblehead

10. Sex For Breakfast 

11. Lift Me Up 

12. I Am (Stripped) 

13. Stronger Than Ever 

14. Birds Of Prey 

15. Little Dreamer 

I, too, imagined a double album. I actually may have posted this here before. Instead of "Bionic", maybe it should've been called "Bionic Woman", disc one is Bionic, and disc two is Woman, or all of the ballads. Kind of like Beyoncé did on IASF. 

Disc 1 - Bionic

1. Bionic

2. Not Myself Tonight

3. Woohoo

4. Desnudate

5. Love and Glamour (Intro)

6. Glam

7. Prima Donna

8. Monday Morning

10. I Hate Boys

11. My Girls

12. Birds of Prey

Disc 2 - Woman

1. Lift Me Up

2. My Heart (Intro)

3. All I Need

4. I Am

5. You Lost Me

6. Stronger than Ever

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks

Morning Desert (Intro)

Sex for Breakfast

Bobblehead

Vanity

Little Dreamer

I Am (Stripped)

11 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Tbh it should've been a double disc release if she wanted to release all 20 songs. 

1 disc dancy bops and the other the slower songs/ballads

But that way doesn't really goes with the album's concept.

To me it shouldn't have had any ballads. And if containing some, more in the vibe of "Birds of Prey" and so.

She said on 2008 the album would be "futuristic, sweet and short". She had another vision for this.

4 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

But that way doesn't really goes with the album's concept.

To me it shouldn't have had any ballads. And if containing some, more in the vibe of "Birds of Prey" and so.

She said on 2008 the album would be "futuristic, sweet and short". She had another vision for this.

Is there any info on what songs she recorded at that point?

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

Is there any info on what songs she recorded at that point?

Ladytron tracks were recorded in 2009.

Then there's some like: Kimono Girl, Night Desires (feat. Goldfrapp), Powerful, So what you got, or Listen Up which were all song titles on Bionic and were registered.

Basically the last songs she recorded were: Vanity, Desnúdate, Not myself TonightI Hate BoysPrima Donna and all the poppier songs, which made the album so messy.

47 minutes ago, BlueBalls said:

Then there's some like: Kimono Girl, Night Desires (feat. Goldfrapp), Powerful, So what you got, or Listen Up which were all song titles on Bionic and were registered.

Basically the last songs she recorded were: Vanity, Desnúdate, Not myself TonightI Hate BoysPrima Donna and all the poppier songs, which made the album so messy.

So the album took a 180 basically dead2

1. Bionic

2. Not Myself Tonight

3. Elastic Love

4. Desnudate

5. Glam

6. Prima Donna

7. Monday Morning

8. Birds of Prey

9. Stronger Than Ever

10. Dynamite

11. Keeps Gettin' Better

12. You Lost Me

13. Lift Me Up

14. Little Dreamer

On 11/21/2020 at 6:45 PM, BlueBalls said:

Why can't the unreleased tracks just leak, I swear to god the leakers hate us fighters fall3 

Just now, Daniel K. said:

Maybe Xtina is going to release her own rare titties. 

We wish!

Like she didn't release her collection from her vault that includes the P!nk collab, knowing her she has forgotten about it dead2 

6 hours ago, Habits said:

We wish!

Like she didn't release her collection from her vault that includes the P!nk collab, knowing her she has forgotten about it dead2 

Didn't she also record a shitton of songs for Liberation? Only to include 12 (not counting the interludes). mad5

And we never got Wonderland in full. fall5 And I want the Libby tour version of Dreamers in studio quality as well, so I can swap it with the album version and have an actual  reason to listen to it fall5

2 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Didn't she also record a shitton of songs for Liberation? Only to include 12 (not counting the interludes). mad5

And we never got Wonderland in full. fall5 And I want the Libby tour version of Dreamers in studio quality as well, so I can swap it with the album version and have an actual  reason to listen to it fall5

yeah she did, she even recorded some extra songs for lotus like easier to lie as well fall3 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.