Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Euphoria's Lukas Gage calls out director for mocking his apartment

Lukas' experience has prompted a wave of support from other celebrities.

Spoiler

“Thank for you for posting this. We are all with you!” Glee alum Jenna Ushkowitz wrote. “You’re a class act and from the way you responded to this must be a joy to work with. Your apt looks pretty great to me and honestly, f that dude, he doesn’t deserve to work with someone like you.”

“Handled like a champ,” Joe Jonas commented on Gage’s Instagram post along with a thumbs-up emoji.

“That’s f—ked up,” Sophie Turner added.

“Classy response Lukas,” January Jones commented. “What an entitled a—hole, dm me who it was so I can make note not to ever work with that person.”

“This…is incredible,” Lucy Hale wrote with a clapping emoji. “ICON.”

“Yeah, mute it,” Dakota Fanning commented along with a grimacing emoji.

“You’re a class act,” Wilmer Valderrama commented. “Onward, this director officially has an expiration date.”

“OMG…I CAN’T EVEN,” Euphoria‘s Sydney Sweeney wrote. “Also ur apartment looks better than mine, can I move in?”

Emmy Rossum, who costars with Gage in the new Peacock series Angelyne wrote that she guessed who the director was.

“I think I know that voice. If it’s who I’m thinking, he asked me to ‘audition’ for him once. But not to read a scene. He said he knew I could act. Just to come into his office in a bikini and do a twirl. No joke. THAT was the ask. My reps said he wanted to know if I was ‘fat right now.’ I believe I told my agent, ‘Tell him no thank you and to go f—k himself.”

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.