Jump to content
Wonho

[Ended] FOTP's Best Songs of 2020

Recommended Posts

RX2Y6U2.jpg

 

Ended. Results can be found here: https://fotpforums.com/topic/185627-ended-fotps-best-songs-of-2020/

 

How this works:

 

Stage 1: Everyone post in this thread 10 songs that they think are the best songs of 2020. It can be from any genres, language, singles, EP or album tracks.

The songs must be released in 2020, or its remixed version released in 2020.

 

Stage 2: I will select the top 30-50 most mentioned songs. Or randomized if they are equally mentioned.

 You will give a rating to those songs from 1-10. You can put N/A if you don't know the song.

 

Closing date: Stage 2 closes on 7/8th December 2020. 

There will be a live show estimated date on the 10th of December. 

 

Hope to see and hear some interesting songs. hottie1

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Lady Gaga-Replay

2. Taylor Swift-August

3. Dua Lipa-Levitating

4. Stevie Nicks-Show Them the Way

5. Katy Perry-Tucked

6. Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande-Rain on Me

7. Mariah Carey-Save the Day (feat. Ms. Lauryn Hill)

8. Miley Cyrus-Edge of Midnight (feat. Stevie Nicks)

9. Kygo & Tina Turner-What’s Love Got to Do With It

10. Taylor Swift-betty

Link to post
Share on other sites

No particular order.

  1. Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky
  2. Dula Peepa - Physical
  3. Dula Peepa - Hallucinate  
  4. Dula Peepa - Break My Heart
  5. Mariah Carey - Save The Day
  6. Kygo & Tina Turner What's Love Got To Do With It
  7. Lady Gaga - Rain On Me
  8. Lady Gaga - 911
  9. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar 
  10. Ava Max - Kings & Queens

julia1

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

No particular order.

  1. Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky
  2. Dula Peepa - Physical
  3. Dula Peepa - Hallucinate  
  4. Dula Peepa - Break My Heart
  5. Mariah Carey - Save The Day
  6. Kygo & Tina Turner What's Love Got To Do With It
  7. Lady Gaga - Rain On Me
  8. Lady Gaga - 911
  9. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar 
  10. Ava Max - Kings & Queens

julia1

I'm surprised you didn't put Local Roach, Don't call me ant gel.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In no order 

 

1. Taylor Swift- Cardigan

2. Taylor Swift- August

3. The Weeknd- Faith

4. Ariana Grande- Safety Net

5. Lady Gaga feat Ariana Grande- Rain on Me 

6. Miley Cyrus- Midnight Sky 

7. Katy Perry- Cry About it Later 

8. Selena Gomez- Feel Me

9. Halsey- 3 AM

10. Taylor Swift- Seven 

 

wish I could do more than 10 this was hard so much good music this year 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. August - Taylor Swift
  2. Betty - Taylor Swift
  3. How You Like That - Blackpink
  4. Dynamite - BTS
  5. Savage Love - BTS
  6. Magic - Kylie Minogue
  7. Born To The Night - Ava Max
  8. Naked - Ava Max
  9. POV - Ariana Grande
  10. ily - Surf Mesa

 

12 hours ago, Amanda Laura said:

 

wish I could do more than 10 this was hard so much good music this year 

 

Omg you're so right, I still had more to put, but hit the limit brit15 Wonder if I should increase the limit gaga3

Link to post
Share on other sites

♪ taylor swift cardigan

♪ marina mans world

♪ JoJo don't talk me down

♪ Declan mckenna rapture

♪ meghan Trainor wave

♪ meghan Trainor have you now

♪ Kesha big bad wolf

♪ miley cyrus prisoner

♪ miley cyrus plastic Hearts

♪ava max born to the night

 

god this was impossible for just 10 songs

@Cha Eunwoo changed JoJo's song sob1

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Rain On Me - Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande 

2. 911 - Lady Gaga 

3. How You Like That - Blackpink 

4. Already - Beyonce 

5. Positions - Ariana Grande 

6. Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa

7. Kings & Queens - Ava Max

8. Save The Day - Mariah Carey 

9. Dynamite - BTS

10. Miss A Thing - Kylie 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Dua Lipa - Hallucinate 

2. Dua Lipa - Physical

3. Dua Lipa - That Kind Of Woman (Jacques Lu Cont Remix) (Mixed)

4. The Weeknd - Escape From LA

5. Megan Thee Stallion - Savage Remix feat. Beyoncé 

6. Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky

7. Billie Eilish - My Future 

8. H.E.R. - Damage

9. Chloe X Halle - Do It

10. Lady Gaga and Blackpink - Sour Candy 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Dance Dance Dance - Astrid S
  2. Sweet Melody - Little Mix
  3. you broke me first - Tate McRae
  4. Love Me Land - Zara Larsson
  5. Dynamite - BTS
  6. nasty - Ariana Grande
  7. Rain On Me - Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande
  8. Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi
  9. WAP - Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion
  10. WOW - Zara Larsson
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of realaizing this year was boring as f in more ways than one gaga3

Lady Gaga - Rain On Me (feat. Ariana Grande)

Christina Aguilera - Reflection (2020)

Little Mix - Sweet Melody

Lady Gaga - 911

Ariana Grande - positions

The Weeknd - In Your Eyes

Melanie Martinez - Fire Drill

Miley Cyrus - Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa)

Dua Lipa - Pretty Please

Demi Lovato - Still Have Me

Link to post
Share on other sites

No particular order btw plus I have other favorites that didn't make the list, these are the ones that came to mind at the moment.

  1. Dua Lipa-Physical
  2. The Weeknd-Blinding Lights
  3. Ariana Grande-pov
  4. Harry Styles-Adore You
  5. Miley Cyrus-Midnight Sky
  6. Dua Lipa-Hallucinate
  7. Ariana Grande-nasty
  8. Harry Styles-Watermelon Sugar
  9. Niall Horan-Heartbreak Weather
  10. Lady Gaga-Rain On Me
Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky
  2. Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue
  3. Selena Gomez - Souvenir
  4. Taylor Swift - Seven
  5. Dua Lipa - Hallucinate
  6. BLACKPINK - How You Like That
  7. Ariana Grande, Doja Cat - Motive
  8. Love Me Land - Zara Larsson
  9. Kylie Minogue - Magic
  10. Billie Eilish - My Future 

This was borderline impossible dead1 might update this when/if I remember other songs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cardi B - WAP

MARINA - Man's World

Taylor Swift - The 1 

Taylor Swift - Cardigan

Miley Cyrus ft. Stevie Nicks - Edge of Midnight 

Megan Thee Stallion - Savage

Beyonce - Find your way back

Ava Max - King & Queens

Katy Perry - Daisies

XS - Rina Sawayama

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Hole in the bottle - Kelsea Ballerini & Shania Twain

2. Midnight sky - Miley Cyrus

3. Positions - Ariana Grande

4. Save the day - Mariah Carey

5. Sweet melody - Little Mix

6. Magic  - Kylie Minogue

7. Nothing but my feelings - Little Mix

8. Prisoner - Miley&Dua

9. 34+35 - Ariana Grande

10. I Blame You - Paris Hilton 

Link to post
Share on other sites

While 2020 has written crisis all over it, musically this has also been an excellent year and not just regarding songs, but many albums as full bodies of work too. Even though I have many other songs I also appreciate, here is a bit longer ( than suggested ) list of songs ( in no particular order, just how they have sprung to mind while typing it ) I recommend. jj2

 

  • Jessie Ware - Save A Kiss
  • The Killers - Caution
  • Dua Lipa - Hallucinate
  • The Weeknd, Chromatics - Blinding Lights ( more stimulating version )
  • Adrianne Lenker - Not a Lot, Just Forever
  • clipping. - Enlacing
  • Taylor Swift - August
  • Travis Scott, Young Thug, M. I. A. - Franchise ( not the remixed version, even though that one is also good )
  • Kllo - 1 Up
  • Perfume Genius - On The Floor
  • Megan Thee Stallion, Beyoncé - Savage Remix
  • Working Men's Club - Valleys
  • Ariana Grande - Positions
  • Bruce Springsteen - Janey Needs A Shooter
  • Lianne La Havas - Bittersweet
  • Fleet Foxes - A Long Way Past the Past
  • Róisín Murphy - We Got Together
  • Sufjan Stevens - Goodbye to All That
  • beabadoobee - Worth It
  • Bad Bunny, Jowell & Randy, Ñengo Flow - Safaera
  • Rosalía, Travis Scott - TKN
  • Phoebe Bridgers - Halloween
  • Mac Miller- Blue World
  • HAIM - Another Try
  • Run The Jewels - Holy Calamafuck
  • Kelly Lee Owens - Melt!
  • Boniface - Keeping Up
  • Charli XCX - Visions
  • Daniel Romano - No More Disheartened by the Dawn
  • Aya Nakamura, OBOY - Préféré
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

While 2020 has written crisis all over it, musically this has also been an excellent year and not just regarding songs, but many albums as full bodies of work too. Even though I have many other songs I also appreciate, here is a bit longer ( than suggested ) list of songs ( in no particular order, just how they have sprung to mind while typing it ) I recommend. jj2

 

  • Jessie Ware - Save A Kiss
  • The Killers - Caution
  • Dua Lipa - Hallucinate
  • The Weeknd, Chromatics - Blinding Lights ( more stimulating version )
  • Adrianne Lenker - Not a Lot, Just Forever
  • clipping. - Enlacing
  • Taylor Swift - August
  • Travis Scott, Young Thug, M. I. A. - Franchise ( not the remixed version, even though that one is also good )
  • Kllo - 1 Up
  • Perfume Genius - On The Floor
  • Megan Thee Stallion, Beyoncé - Savage Remix
  • Working Men's Club - Valleys
  • Ariana Grande - Positions
  • Bruce Springsteen - Janey Needs A Shooter
  • Lianne La Havas - Bittersweet
  • Fleet Foxes - A Long Way Past the Past
  • Róisín Murphy - We Got Together
  • Sufjan Stevens - Goodbye to All That
  • beabadoobee - Worth It
  • Bad Bunny, Jowell & Randy, Ñengo Flow - Safaera
  • Rosalía, Travis Scott - TKN
  • Phoebe Bridgers - Halloween
  • Mac Miller- Blue World
  • HAIM - Another Try
  • Run The Jewels - Holy Calamafuck
  • Kelly Lee Owens - Melt!
  • Boniface - Keeping Up
  • Charli XCX - Visions
  • Daniel Romano - No More Disheartened by the Dawn
  • Aya Nakamura, OBOY - Préféré

Love this diverse list of artists. 

I thought you were just going to post 10 Aya Nakamura songs ny4

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Love this diverse list of artists. 

I thought you were just going to post 10 Aya Nakamura songs ny4

ny6

I was on the verge plastering her album all over the post, but it wouldn't be fair and then I would need to plaster other albums as well. jj2

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ended. Results can be found here: https://fotpforums.com/topic/185627-ended-fotps-best-songs-of-2020/   How this works:   Stage 1: Everyone post in this thread 10 songs that they t

Thank you to everyone for participating! The amount of songs were overwhelming! They're all lovely entries.   There were more than 200 entries, but unfortunately I had to downsize them down to ju

Not  @Cha Eunwoo choosing most of the commercial songs and ignoring my flawless list.    I think the top 50 is messy, because there are too many songs by the same artists. It should ha


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×