Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor teasing something?

2 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

We love detective Sherlock @Snow oprah10

Wait until you hear the theories brit16

Fans are speculating that she's either teasing the re-recording of Red or an Exile music video.

"Not a lot going on at the moment is a line" from her song 22. Today is the 22nd of November. Justin Vernon's lucky number is 22, and he collaborated with Taylor on the track exile. His album, as a part of Bon Iver, is called "22, A Million".

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Wait until you hear the theories brit16

Fans are speculating that she's either teasing the re-recording of Red or an Exile music video.

"Not a lot going on at the moment is a line" from her song 22. Today is the 22nd of November. Justin Vernon's lucky number is 22, and he collaborated with Taylor on the track exile. His album, as a part of Bon Iver, is called "22, A Million".

Help.

The fans could make a Netflix comedy series on these conspiracy theories. tenor.gif?itemid=11711898

I've also seen them saying she's recording Red because she had "Red era" hairstyle. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11711898

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Help.

The fans could make a Netflix comedy series on these conspiracy theories. tenor.gif?itemid=11711898

I've also seen them saying she's recording Red because she had "Red era" hairstyle. 

I mean yeah but also like.. it's.. believable tenor.gif?itemid=11711898

I'm buying this Exile theory, help 

1 minute ago, plutoniano said:

she aint fooling anyone

is that the great mouse detective villain on the portrait rip2 

Rachel's ReviewsRottentomatoes Certified Critic. Reviews of the latest  movies especially animation as well as classic reviews, family movie night  picks and more

OMG BYE IT LOOKS LIKE HIM tenor.gif?itemid=11711898

TAYLOR X SEWER RAT KING? A RAT COLLAB? OMG SHE'S COLLABING WITH SCOOTER HELP tenor.gif?itemid=11711898

On 11/23/2020 at 1:34 AM, Kai said:

We love detective Sherlock @Snow oprah10

On 11/23/2020 at 3:08 AM, Max said:

i-

On 11/23/2020 at 3:16 AM, Ghostface said:

Has she changed the ending to this movie? And how? jj2

YOU BITCHES!

I AM NOT INSANE!

oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10

2 minutes ago, Kai said:

I thought she was talking about the re-recordings, not a brand whole new album fall4 Christmas came early. jj2

And I am here for it! giveup3 

I am so lucky to be stanning this woman, the amount of time I'm getting FED this year. Sir. I am OBESE. giveup3 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

YOU BITCHES!

I AM NOT INSANE!

oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10

And she used the same sentence from back then when she was recording folklore, but this time we didn't expect it to be for the album... again! oprah10

I mean, this is too much of twists even for FrostFace! oprah10

Just now, Ghostface said:

And she used the same sentence from back then when she was recording folklore, but this time we didn't expect it to be for the album... again! oprah10

I mean, this is too much of twists even for FrostFace! oprah10

SHE IS ONE STEP AHEAD OF EVERYONE! oprah10

Just now, Kai said:

I don't want to jinx it, but what if she goes on hiatus for 10 years after this? fall4

Girl do you even know Taylor? She probably has like 1,000 songs ready to be released in her vault. dead2 
Girlie made up an entire Taylorniverse with love triangles and whoever these new characters are and made HITS out of them. We'll be fine dead2 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.