Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor teasing something?

40 minutes ago, Snow said:

Girl do you even know Taylor? She probably has like 1,000 songs ready to be released in her vault. dead2 
Girlie made up an entire Taylorniverse with love triangles and whoever these new characters are and made HITS out of them. We'll be fine dead2 

I have read that Marjorie song is about her grandmother. yas1

You know, Faulkner was known for his fictional land of Yoknapatawpha ( American South and Mississippi in particular ) inhabited with all his characters from most of his novels and now she is basically putting all these people in one universe as well. cry8

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I have read that Marjorie song is about her grandmother. yas1

You know, Faulkner was known for his fictional land of Yoknapatawpha ( American South and Mississippi in particular ) inhabited with all his characters from most of his novels and now she is basically putting all these people in one universe as well. cry8

Marjorie being about her grandmother would be sweet I think, although people have been suggesting they're the new characters for Evermore era. cry8

I wonder if Folklore is a trilogy. She did start referring to Folklore as 'Folkloreland' so it's like a whole universe. New album in 6 months? cry8

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

Marjorie being about her grandmother would be sweet I think, although people have been suggesting they're the new characters for Evermore era. cry8

I wonder if Folklore is a trilogy. She did start referring to Folklore as 'Folkloreland' so it's like a whole universe. New album in 6 months? cry8

burn1

Someone said that about Marjorije, because it compliments her husband - Taylor's granfather from Epiphany, which is also track 13. cry8 With that being said, other characters are definitely new.

Whew, if there is a thrid part to this, then I don't know anymore. cry8

But Aaron Dessner was talking even back then that they had been working together on more songs that we had chance to hear ( he was actually implying, but that is the interpretation ), so this is logical now. cry8

Just now, Ghostface said:

burn1

Someone said that about Marjorije, because it compliments her husband - Taylor's granfather from Epiphany, which is also track 13. cry8 With that being said, other characters are definitely new.

Whew, if there is a thrid part to this, then I don't know anymore. cry8

But Arron Dessner was talking even back then that they had been working together on more songs that we had chance to hear ( he was actually implying actually, but that is the interpretation ), so this is logical now. cry8

Oh, that is a really sweet theory! I love that! cry8

And yes, plus it's Taylor so like, obviously she has MORE in her vault that we haven't got to hear. The fact that she's given us what, like 50 songs in the past 15 months? Girl just won't let us BREATHE cry8

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.