Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Diego

Glory is being reissued on vinyl on December 4th with all 17 tracks

1 hour ago, GlenCoco said:

It seems SITS is not included

Until we get a tracklist my assumption is it's the original deluxe US version (17 tracks) plus Mood Ring and SITS brit8

I know they said SITS would be an UO exclusive but they may just mean they have the release exclusive?

After years of bare minimum effort on her team/labels part I'd be shocked to get 3 new songs in a month from a 4 year old album they paid dust to originally.

10 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Until we get a tracklist my assumption is it's the original deluxe US version (17 tracks) plus Mood Ring and SITS brit8

I know they said SITS would be an UO exclusive but they may just mean they have the release exclusive?

After years of bare minimum effort on her team/labels part I'd be shocked to get 3 new songs in a month from a 4 year old album they paid dust to originally.

The album deserves this justice but the timing is odd

well I hope it's 2 new tracks

and btw miss u sis <3 

2 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

The album deserves this justice but the timing is odd

well I hope it's 2 new tracks

and btw miss u sis <3 

I'll be cautiously optimistic. Either way we're getting SITS which we only had hopes for demos in the way of new music for awhile.

And it sounds good cry9

Miss you too! I still check in occasionally. I've been more active in the last few months. Hope you've been good <3

1 minute ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I'll be cautiously optimistic. Either way we're getting SITS which we only had hopes for demos in the way of new music for awhile.

And it sounds good cry9

Miss you too! I still check in occasionally. I've been more active in the last few months. Hope you've been good <3

Well it's something tho, this Britney music drought is killing us 

But I'm glad to see you around, I'm more active here now since June... I think a left while there was an active time in here now that I'm back it's a bit empty 

1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

Well it's something tho, this Britney music drought is killing us 

But I'm glad to see you around, I'm more active here now since June... I think a left while there was an active time in here now that I'm back it's a bit empty 

Same we need ha freedom so she can come slay us alex1

Yea I fell off when the site was more active too then came back over the summer to find it pretty slow and a little empty.

1 minute ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Same we need ha freedom so she can come slay us alex1

Yea I fell off when the site was more active too then came back over the summer to find it pretty slow and a little empty.

Lets hope for her freedom in February <3

Ugh Iknow, but I'm staying here since other forums are dull  

this is really bottom of the barrel stuff. her team is demonic jj4 

i hate that i will actively seek to listen to these songs cause noone can give me that serotonine rush like britney does. the thrill of hearing new britney vocals is something i still cant find on other artists. the clown in the mirror... is meee

4 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

Lets hope for her freedom in February <3

Ugh Iknow, but I'm staying here since other forums are dull  

Yep I haven't seen shit going on and at least here I know people.

With the Bessemer Trust being appointed that's a big win for Brit even if her dad is still involved so I'm hopeful for sure.

Y'all: not everything is because of her "team". Britney has a recording contact and hasn't released music in 4 years, none of us know the terms of that contact, but this is likely RCA's doing, not her team. They are likely allowed to release her music without her teams approval if it's to fulfill her record contact obligations. Also, I don't know why people think Jamie is "cashing in" on a limited reissue of a four year old album. They aren't likely making alot of profit from this. Britney also was very supportive of the Mood Ring release, so this is more likely than not just another tiny "thank you" for the fans, if anything.

36 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Britney also was very supportive of the Mood Ring release, so this is more likely than not just another tiny "thank you" for the fans, if anything.

I agree tbh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.