Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Fletch

Kylie to appear in Dua Lipa’s Studio 2054

scream1

oprah15 

cry6

from The Sun:

It’s sure to delight fans of the pair, who have been teasing this year how much they would like to work together. Dua, who wore this white mini-dress to virtually attend Sunday’s AMAs, told me: “I am beyond excited to reveal that the legendary Kylie will be performing with me. She is one of my all-time heroes and female artists and the idea of collaborating with her is what pure dreams are made of. I adored her headlining show at Glastonbury and can’t wait for her to join us at Studio 2054.”

Kylie said: “Dua is a shining light and a force of nature in pop and I’m absolutely thrilled to be performing with her at her livestream — we’re ready for the disco!” Just last week Kylie, whose new album Disco went straight to No1 on its release this month, declared she wants to collaborate with Dua, adding: “She is definitely having a great time.”

The British singer, whose second album Future Nostalgia went to No1 in April, declared her love for Kylie in May, adding that her favourite of all her songs is 2003’s Slow.

It’s a big week for Dua — today she is also expected to feature in the list of Grammy nominations, which are announced at 5pm. Her gig on Friday, which you can buy tickets for at dualipa.com, will also see her joined by Miley Cyrus following the release of their collaboration Prisoner, as well as Fka Twigs, J Balvin and Bad Bunny.

I’m told it promises to deliver a euphoric blast of happiness — and let’s face it, that’s exactly what our Friday nights need right now.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.