Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

JLo accused of thiefonceying Thiefonce at AMA 2020

Thiefonce got a bitter taste of ha own medicine, when renowned fellow thief, JLo who is known for stealing half of Moo's Glitter alberm, stole ha 2014 Grammy's look for ha own AMA 2020 performance. 

Double trouble: Indeed, the wet bob, black jumpsuit, and even chair dance Jennifer did on Sunday night bore a striking resemblance to Beyonce's sizzling performanceHit it! Lopez performed a sizzling duet with Maluma on Sunday evening

What do you think? Which thief wore/done it better? julia1

The wasp nest was not shy to launch a full on assault on JHo from their basement known as Twatter: source

Beyonce Grammys 2014:

Spoiler

JLo AMA 2020:

Spoiler

i mean.... there’s no way jlo didnt know what she was doing dead2 sure, bey didnt invent that style of performing... but comon sis, she just did the exact same thing literally a couple of years ago dead2 she looked so good, though...ill give her that 

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

i mean.... there’s no way jlo didnt know what she was doing dead2 sure, bey didnt invent that style of performing... but comon sis, she just did the exact same thing literally a couple of years ago dead2 she looked so good, though...ill give her that 

JLo looks so good at 50+ and still has stage presence, others could only wish. gaga7

8 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

Tyra Banks - Meme Guy

Then where is the good sis popular? I've never even heard of her until Ms. @Cha Eunwoo posted her photo that looks uncannily like Madge.

To me, Zara (the person, not clothing store) just looks like a typical Scandivanian person, which looks like recent Xtina. 

Not sure why Ms. Madonna Germanotta Versace Fernandi Ciccone was brought up, she's originally from Italia. skai.jpg and does not possess that Scandivanian beauty, no matter how white she bleaches ha hair. skai.jpg

22 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

To me, Zara (the person, not clothing store) just looks like a typical Scandivanian person, which looks like recent Xtina. 

Not sure why Ms. Madonna Germanotta Versace Fernandi was brought up, she's originally from Italia. skai.jpg

Because we love to compare anyone to the living legend even if that anyone is named after a store. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.