Jump to content

JLo accused of thiefonceying Thiefonce at AMA 2020

Recommended Posts

Thiefonce got a bitter taste of ha own medicine, when renowned fellow thief, JLo who is known for stealing half of Moo's Glitter alberm, stole ha 2014 Grammy's look for ha own AMA 2020 performance. 

 

Double trouble: Indeed, the wet bob, black jumpsuit, and even chair dance Jennifer did on Sunday night bore a striking resemblance to Beyonce's sizzling performanceHit it! Lopez performed a sizzling duet with Maluma on Sunday evening

What do you think? Which thief wore/done it better? julia1

 

The wasp nest was not shy to launch a full on assault on JHo from their basement known as Twatter: source

 

Beyonce Grammys 2014:

Spoiler

 

 

JLo AMA 2020:

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyra Banks - Meme Guy

 

Spoiler

Twatter fandom is mediocre at best. Some twatter thriteen year olds are now even infiltrating FOTP.

That being said Bey is not really one for originality and J.lo...well moo4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i mean.... there’s no way jlo didnt know what she was doing dead2 sure, bey didnt invent that style of performing... but comon sis, she just did the exact same thing literally a couple of years ago dead2 she looked so good, though...ill give her that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gilly said:

i mean.... there’s no way jlo didnt know what she was doing dead2 sure, bey didnt invent that style of performing... but comon sis, she just did the exact same thing literally a couple of years ago dead2 she looked so good, though...ill give her that 

JLo looks so good at 50+ and still has stage presence, others could only wish. gaga7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

JLo looks so good at 50+ and still has stage presence, others could only wish. gaga7

Is that a Xtincta shade I detect? brit16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Daniel K. said:

Is that a Xtincta shade I detect? brit16

Is Xtinct aged 50+ ?

Tyra Banks - Meme Guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Is Xtinct aged 50+ ?

Tyra Banks - Meme Guy

She looks 50 with all them botoxin.

Tyra Banks - Meme Guy

 

Spoiler

Christina Aguilera Net Worth 2020: Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Dating,  Bio-Wiki in 2020 | Christina aguilera, Iheartradio music festival, Christina  maría aguilera

She still one of my fave but the good sis should stop.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

She looks 50 with all them botoxin.

Tyra Banks - Meme Guy

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Christina Aguilera Net Worth 2020: Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Dating,  Bio-Wiki in 2020 | Christina aguilera, Iheartradio music festival, Christina  maría aguilera

She still one of my fave but the good sis should stop.

 

The lies.

She looks like Zara Larsson's twin nowadays, so basically a faetus.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Zara Larsson

Spoiler

moo4

Tyra Banks - Meme Guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:
  Reveal hidden contents

moo4

Tyra Banks - Meme Guy

Someone who is apparently popular in Europe and on FOTP.

Zara Larsson's Work From Home Situation Is Extremely Relatable: Exclusive |  Billboard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Someone is apparently popular in Europe and on FOTP.

Zara Larsson's Work From Home Situation Is Extremely Relatable: Exclusive |  Billboard

Is that Madonna in the 90's? brit16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Daniel K. said:

Is that Madonna in the 90's? brit16

Madonna wishes. 

Tyra Banks - Meme Guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna still looks gewd for someone who has had a lot of botox but we all know that this is the only ZARA that matters worlwide

Spoiler

As climate activism surges, fast fashion brands like H&M and Zara may  suffer - ABC News

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Someone who is apparently popular in Europe and on FOTP.

Zara Larsson's Work From Home Situation Is Extremely Relatable: Exclusive |  Billboard

Popular in Europe is a reach. She hasn't had a hit song in like 3-4 years. sia3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Popular in Europe is a reach. She hasn't had a hit song in like 3-4 years. sia3

Tyra Banks - Meme Guy

Then where is the good sis popular? I've never even heard of her until Ms. @Cha Eunwoo posted her photo that looks uncannily like Madge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

Tyra Banks - Meme Guy

Then where is the good sis popular? I've never even heard of her until Ms. @Cha Eunwoo posted her photo that looks uncannily like Madge.

To me, Zara (the person, not clothing store) just looks like a typical Scandivanian person, which looks like recent Xtina. 

Not sure why Ms. Madonna Germanotta Versace Fernandi Ciccone was brought up, she's originally from Italia. skai.jpg and does not possess that Scandivanian beauty, no matter how white she bleaches ha hair. skai.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

To me, Zara (the person, not clothing store) just looks like a typical Scandivanian person, which looks like recent Xtina. 

Not sure why Ms. Madonna Germanotta Versace Fernandi was brought up, she's originally from Italia. skai.jpg

Because we love to compare anyone to the living legend even if that anyone is named after a store. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

living legend

Are you sure about that?

 

The New York Times a 500-Year-Old Skeleton Was Found in London Wearing  Thigh-High Leather Boots Nytims2RCftWG 9111 578 2215 Ricky Billingsgate  Replying to and Her Name Is Madonna Show Some Respect 12518

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×