Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Beyoncé is the most nominated artist at the Grammys. Why?

1 hour ago, fab said:

it's kinda random tbh jj3  I love Bey but Black Parade did not deserve  Record of the year or Song of the year jj3 

I'm so happy for her but this feels like a desperate attempt by the Grammys to get Beyoncé to attend the show and perform.

While that showcases her power, it saddens me that some artists that might deserve it more haven't been nominated.

Like if she had dropped an album called Black Parade [Remixes] it would've been nominated for AOTY too.

bey1

1 hour ago, fab said:

it's kinda random tbh jj3  I love Bey but Black Parade did not deserve  Record of the year or Song of the year jj3 

Honestly. This is a bit too much.

I can understand Black Parade getting nominated for Best Music Video, and the Savage nominations were well deserved. But NINE nominations? jj3

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Honestly. This is a bit too much.

I can understand Black Parade getting nominated for Best Music Video, and the Savage nominations were well deserved. But NINE nominations? jj3

I agree with all nominations except for the 2 big ones. They feel so random...

The worst thing is that she may have 9 nominations, but she probably might win the Black Is King one and maybe one for Savage.

Just now, Manel said:

I agree with all nominations except for the 2 big ones. They feel so random...

The worst thing is that she may have 9 nominations, but she probably might win the Black Is King one and maybe one for Savage.

I feel like she has Best Music Video, Best Music Film, Best R&B Performance and Best R&B Song on lock honestly.. so that's 4.
although I'd rather have Best R&B Song go to Chloe x Halle.

I think she'll also pick up at least 2 for Savage (since Say So was iced out of the Rap categories), but I agree that she definitely did not deserve SOTY & ROTY this year. There are way too many other songs that are more deserving of that spot, Abel most of all. I'd have loved Midnight Sky there too. 
katy4

She should be nominated for Best Grammy Customer, she wastes much $$$ for these nominations and it shows, she can't even hide it anymore. bey7 The only thing Grammys did this year for me is to prove even more how overrated Beyonce is, bey7

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.