Sign in to follow this  

Justin Bieber whines about not being in the R&B categories at the Grammys for Changes

The level of entitlement is absolutely disgusting. He should happy the Grammys actually gave his mediocre album any attention at all

A concept: the recording academy sees this, accepts it as fact, takes away all his noms and gives them to Abel ari2

God, he is absolutely insufferable. 

He should be happy that he's getting nominated AT ALL after releasing such a bad album. 

I'm not usually one to try and drag someone for such poultry shit as Grammy Nominations, but this is in poor taste. 

He should complain to Scotter.

Didn't he sell Taylor's masters to buy all these nominations for people to believe that Justin and this era in general wasn't a flop?

carla1

This piece of shit should be thankful he's even nominated AT ALL,

unlike some artists that were unfairly snubbed that ACTUALLY DESERVED to get a Grammy nom.

I pray he doesn't end up winning bey8

28 minutes ago, Manel said:

He should complain to Scotter.

yeah now we know what that rat did to Taylor's money, guess he should have been clear whit that rat what categories wanted him in so the Rat could buy the nomination 

Singers nowadays are too obsessed with charts, awards, acclaim, #1s, sales etc, it's sad. And the fans are too obsessed "bullying" the awards on twitter for not nominating their fave. ny4 

He kind of has a point though. Scrammy's nominates White artists for pop even if they're RnB sounding (example Back to Black by Amy Winehouse) and Black artists for RnB... even if they're equally as pop sounding dead2

he's clearly not grateful Scooter purchased him a nomination for that trash album.

He should be more grateful that Ringtones album got a nom, let alone that many including for Yucky.

I mean he kind of has a point, if he was black it would've been put under the R&B categories... 

9 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I mean he kind of has a point, if he was black it would've been put under the R&B categories... 

Labels and management teams are to blame too, forcing the stereotype by willingly submit said albums in said categories.

Just now, Popboi said:

Labels and management teams are to blame too, forcing the stereotype by willingly submit said albums in said categories.

I know, i'm not saying he isn't insufferable. Just that there is a point to be made from what he said. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.