Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

V For Vendetta

Selena Receives Zero Grammy Nominations

Outrageous honestly awk1

I don't mind that she's snubbed out of the big 4 (AOTY, SOTY, ROTY) because that's an extremely competitive category (even though the nominations this year is a joke) but YUMMY of all songs getting nominated over LYTLM in Best Pop Solo Performance is just.. no words 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

!

Honestly however you feel about Selena, I think we should all be able to agree that Rare was better than Changes.

100000 times better Rare is a great album

Changes is trash at its best 

Just now, GlenCoco said:

Changes is HORRIBLE. The fact that Justin got nominated for ANYTHING related to that album is beyond me. laughcry1 

The Grammys are a joke and it's been a joke for a while now. Not because they didn't nominate Selena, but also because a plethora of other things. This year's nominations is killing any credibility it had left. dead1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Changes is HORRIBLE. The fact that Justin got nominated for ANYTHING related to that album is beyond me. laughcry1 

The Grammys are a joke and it's been a joke for a while now. Not because they didn't nominate Selena, but also because a plethora of other things. This year's nominations is killing any credibility it had left. dead1 

Yes the grammys are trash LBR 

and we know Scotter the rat bought the nominations with Taylor's masters  money 

1 hour ago, GlenCoco said:

I honestly like Changes and streamed it many times tehe2 but I also streamed Rare alot too. Imp not surprised Selena wasn't nominated she never had been before so its not like this is shocking.  I'm not surprised that Intentions or 10k Hours got nominated but I am surprised that Yummy and changes did get noms; althought panned albums have been nominated before.  Post Malone's Beerbongs and Bentley's has a 48 metacritic score and i think it was nominated in Pop Vocal if I'm not mistaken.

17 minutes ago, Clay said:

I honestly like Changes and streamed it many times tehe2 but I also streamed Rare alot too. Imp not surprised Selena wasn't nominated she never had been before so its not like this is shocking.  I'm not surprised that Intentions or 10k Hours got nominated but I am surprised that Yummy and changes did get noms; althought panned albums have been nominated before.  Post Malone's Beerbongs and Bentley's has a 48 metacritic score and i think it was nominated in Pop Vocal if I'm not mistaken.

I mean, there's a first time for everything! LYTLM is probably Selena's first real shot at actually earning a nom (even if she doesn't win).

10k Hours deserved it's nom.. Yummy though? It's literally one of the worst songs of the year dead1 Beerbongs and Bentleys was panned but honestly wasn't that bad. It wasn't that good either, but it clearly had hits and multiple great high points.

23 minutes ago, Snow said:

I mean, there's a first time for everything! LYTLM is probably Selena's first real shot at actually earning a nom (even if she doesn't win).

10k Hours deserved it's nom.. Yummy though? It's literally one of the worst songs of the year dead1 Beerbongs and Bentleys was panned but honestly wasn't that bad. It wasn't that good either, but it clearly had hits and multiple great high points.

I said Intentions was deserving not Yummy lol. LYTLM was deserving too but I guess it would be impossible to nominate every single deserving song.  If I was to make a list it would be 20 songs tehe2

3 minutes ago, Clay said:

I said Intentions was deserving not Yummy lol. LYTLM was deserving too but I guess it would be impossible to nominate every single deserving song.  If I was to make a list it would be 20 songs tehe2

That's true! This year had a lot of great songs true1 

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

I don't know why the title made me scream... it's so BG-esque. Poor @Snow hottie1

Anyway, Selena was robbed! She deserved over Yammy!

Anything with Selena's name on it is basically BG worthy in this forum moo1 

But I'm fine, I'm honestly more pressed about The Weeknd getting completely snubbed if anything. But Yucky over LYTLM was definitely the cherry on top. dead1 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.