Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor confirms she already re-recorded Love Story

This is precisely the reason why I ( and I assume everyone else interested ) aniticipates these re-recordings: because of her sounding a little bit more tweaked than at the time when she had been recording them for the first time. This is actually not very bad case after all, because her first albums being more polished can only further improve them vocally/sonically.

3 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Does this mean she's recording her Greatest Hits or the whole catalogue ? rip3 

She is definitely re-recording whole catalogue ( first five albums ), but it does seem she is meddling with her singles and/or hits primarily.

15 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Does this mean she's recording her Greatest Hits or the whole catalogue ? rip3 

Her whole catalogue I believe moo1 but this gives us signs that she might be working in order from first album to last, because of how she wants to 'improve' her older songs. 

14 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

This is precisely the reason why I ( and I assume everyone else interested ) aniticipates these re-recordings: because of her sounding a little bit more tweaked than at the time when she had been recording them for the first time. This is actually not very bad case after all, because her first albums being more polished can only further improve them vocally/sonically.

She is definitely re-recording whole catalogue ( first five albums ), but it does seem she is meddling with her singles and/or hits primarily.

Yup, she's tweaking them all as we discussed a few months back true1 (hey, we're right about something for once!)

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Her whole catalogue I believe moo1 but this gives us signs that she might be working in order from first album to last, because of how she wants to 'improve' her older songs. 

I can't wait to hear new versions of Delicate, I Know Places, I Wish You Would and Enchanted oprah15 

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

I can't wait to hear new versions of Delicate, I Know Places, I Wish You Would and Enchanted oprah15 

Omg imagine if she made Enchanted even better.. THE ABSOLUTE COLLAPSE! oprah15

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yup, she's tweaking them all as we discussed a few months back true1 (hey, we're right about something for once!)

We were also right about her switching things up a bit after Lover, so hello there. true1

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

We were also right about her switching things up a bit after Lover, so hello there. true1

Tbh, at this point we should be running our own pop music blogs. true1

Kinda wish she doesn't own Lover however, so she'd have to re-record it. Leave MA&THB, SYGB, Lover (song), False God, Afterglow and Daylight alone, then change the others entirely. true1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Tbh, at this point we should be running our own pop music blogs. true1

Kinda wish she doesn't own Lover however, so she'd have to re-record it. Leave MA&THB, SYGB, Lover (song), False God, Afterglow and Daylight alone, then change the others entirely. true1

I can't say I am able to predict her future albums at all though, but it was partially obvious mainstream pop was getting stuffed in a way. true1

Well, it is not like she can't re-master it on her own really. true1jj2 Cruel Summer, The Archer, I Think He Knows and Cornelia Street are also fine ( especially the last, in fact, it is probably her best offer from Lover ). true1

39 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Delicate isn't happening, she doesn't have the rights to re-do reputation yet. 

I believe she subtly hinted what she did to Love Story on the long pond session of folklore, the guitar intro is low-key used in mirrorball...

1 hour ago, Ghostface said:

I can't say I am able to predict her future albums at all though, but it was partially obvious mainstream pop was getting stuffed in a way. true1

Well, it is not like she can't re-master it on her own really. true1jj2 Cruel Summer, The Archer, I Think He Knows and Cornelia Street are also fine ( especially the last, in fact, it is probably her best offer from Lover ). true1

I prefer the live in paris version of Cornelia Street than the ugly album version true1

48 minutes ago, Popboi said:

Delicate isn't happening, she doesn't have the rights to re-do reputation yet. 

I believe she subtly hinted what she did to Love Story on the long pond session of folklore, the guitar intro is low-key used in mirrorball...

So what albums is she gonna record ? rav2 This is getting interesting 

3 minutes ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

Debut, Fearless, Speak Now, Red and 1989.

I hope she keeps the overall sound. I don't want Alternative for her Country songs.

Same. But I'd love to hear an Alternative version of 1989 rav2 

3 minutes ago, Popboi said:

Taylor Swift to 1989.

Excellent clap3 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.