Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Dua teases unexpected collabs on Future Nostalgia: Side B

When I was listening to songs like No Lie and Hotter Than Hell years ago, I never expected her to be this work driven ( not that I haven't enjoyed that material, it just didn't strike me in strong capacity ), but it is honestly so wonderful to see that she isn't stopping at trying to flesh out her sound much more. Even though people don't appreciate very much her club rendition of Future Nostalgia, I find it to be such a good, adrenaline fueled sonic ride and so reminisicent of those golden times of clubbing. And some songs actually got more upbeat production, which was great for that type of all-nighter record that album is.

That being said, I am also looking forward to hear brand new songs she has stacked up for this.

7 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

When I was listening to songs like No Lie and Hotter Than Hell years ago, I never expected her to be this work driven ( not that I haven't enjoyed that material, it just didn't strike me in strong capacity ), but it is honestly so wonderful to see that she isn't stopping at trying to flesh out her sound much more. Even though people don't appreciate very much her club rendition of Future Nostalgia, I find it to be such a good, adrenaline fueled sonic ride and so reminisicent of those golden times of clubbing. And some songs actually got more upbeat production, which was great for that type of all-nighter record that album is.

That being said, I am also looking forward to hear brand new songs she has stacked up for this.

CFN is such a strong body of work. People just didn’t understand it but it was literally an album you could create a faux club at your house because it is meant to be listened that way dead1. It’s so cohesive and The Blessed Madonna did a good job at mixing it all together.

1 minute ago, Saiga said:

CFN is such a strong body of work. People just didn’t understand it but it was literally an album you could create a faux club at your house because it is meant to be listened that way dead1. It’s so cohesive and The Blessed Madonna did a good job at mixing it all together.

oprah15

It really is, because it is for clubbing outside, for house clubbing and for generally clubbing. And not just that, but the beats, tempo, rhythm - everything practically worked - flow was there all the time and songs felt like one big piece put together like puzzle. In fact, it showed it can be propelled past original Furute Nostalgia which is more disco based when Club Future Nostalgia actually is thumping party from top to start. I just know I had played it when it came out practically daily and I noted people around me also enjoying it. bey5

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.