Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Dua Lipa Breaks Down in Tears Over 6 Grammy Noms: 'Are You F---ing Joking Me?'

dua-lipa-press-cr-Hugo-Comte-2020-billboard-1548-1606233204-compressed.jpg

Dua Lipa is "Levitating" after receiving six Grammy nominations on Tuesday morning (Nov. 24).

The star took to social media to share her pure, heartwarming reaction to the honor. "This doesn’t feel real!!!!! 6 GRAMMY NOMS!!! WHAT IS THIS LIFE!!!!" she wrote on Twitter. "I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!! 6!!!!! MY HEART IS RACING AND IM IN TOTAL SHOCK! IM BEAMING AND FIZZING!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND THE SUPPORT! THANK YOU @RECORDINGACAD !!!!!!!!!"

The pop star followed the post up with a video in which the star is sobbing on the phone, asking through tears and sniffles, "Are you f---ing joking me? Oh my God, you're joking!"

She soon turns to her team and announces, "Oh my God, six nominations" -- which was met by a round of screams and cheers. "I HAVE TO LIE DOWN FOR A SEC 2 TAKE THIS ALL IN!!!! FUTURE NOSTALGIA 4 EVER," she captioned the sweet clip.

x

1 hour ago, Saiga said:

I’ll be so sad when this era is over 

Honestly the best pop era in a long time. Probably since 1989 or Teenage Dream. 

No one else since has been so consistent. 

23 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Well, it's the literally album of the year so oprah14 It's a shame that this album came out during a Pandemic though. I'm sure they're gonna play it in the Clubs for the next two years

I think it coming out during the pandemic was awesome, though.
Yes, it halted some things, but, it allowed for some amazing ideas to come through!

Plus, we have Side B coming in 2021!

23 hours ago, Saiga said:

I’ll be so sad when this era is over 

I don't see this era ending anytime soon.

22 hours ago, Lynk said:

I'm so happy for her. She honestly deserved it and much more

YES!
Originally regarded as a one-hit wonder, and she has proven everyone wrong! kylie4

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.