Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Maradona dies aged 60

_115131233_maradona2.jpg

Argentinian football legend and winner of the 1986 World Cup, Diego Maradona, has passed away at home in Tigre after suffering a heart attack, according to reports in Argentina. Maradona, 60, was recovering at home following brain surgery in Buenos Aires, where he was successfully treated for a possible bleeding on the brain earlier this month.

Last Friday, Maradona was sedated by medics after the former footballer suffered issues related to alcohol dependency following his surgery, with doctors describing the legend as suffering from a "mix" of serious issues, including cardiovascular and liver issues. It was stated that Maradona would require constant support, including admission to an alcohol addiction clinic, following his discharge from hospital.

However, according to Clarin.com, while recovering at home, Maradona suffered a heart attack and passed away shortly afterward.

x

2 hours ago, Max said:

I swear, when this popped up on my phone from my news alert I almost had a heart attack because I read it as Madonna. I was NOT having that.

Also: RIP

dead2 

Thankfully, Madonna is alive and well. Even at 62, I have no doubt in my mind that she can still beat my ass if she wanted to. 

45 minutes ago, Max said:

I swear, when this popped up on my phone from my news alert I almost had a heart attack because I read it as Madonna. I was NOT having that.

Same, also i was like OMG NOT MADONNA

but yeah RIP, such a legend for all latin americans and soccer fans

54 minutes ago, Max said:

Well Madonna is trending on twitter right now cuz ppl thought the same. nicki5

R.I.P. to this legend. He was such a huge inspiration to not only Argentina or Latin America but also globally in terms of football. May the hand of God (sorry I had to) guild him safely into the afterlife.

4 hours ago, Max said:

3 hours ago, Gravity said:

The way I read it as Madonna and my heart skipped a bit dead2

2 hours ago, Kristina said:

my heart dropped thinking it said Madonna omg. RIP

it's MaRAdona, not Madonna 

UomI.gif

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.