Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gilly

Bad Bunny - El Ultimo Tour Del Mundo

@Gabe. sis ive been listening to this and its such a grower oprah15 its so different from his last album but it has so many GEMS oprah15 its so much more moodier than YHLQMDLG, so you have to be in a certain state of mind to FULLY enjoy every song oprah15  my favs as of now are te mudaste, la noche de anoche, hoy cobre, booker t, sorry papi, and of course dakiti oprah15 i still need to listen to it some more because a lot of the tracks are growers oprah15 

hi @Gillysus omg fall9 our king did THAT! the experimentation on this album goes beyonddd and i'm enjoying everything here, i think i like this more than YHLQMDLG oprah15

te deseo lo mejor cry5

la noche de anoche cry5

trellas makes me wanna fall in love ngl. cry4 yo visto asi is such a serve too, i think.  Cuando niño, mami me vestía, Quizá' la tuya mató tus fantasías ny2 i cackled out loud. his low register in hoy cobre.... melt melt melt

i hate Mariah and her Xmas jingle because i really think Dakiti had a shot at hitting #1 sometime in December. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.