Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

JLo and ARod faced backlash over tone-deaf Thanksgiving post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH9D5tanYZ3/?utm_source=ig_embed

Arod wrote:

"We have so much to be grateful for and are excited to be heading home to spend time with family.
What are your holiday plans?"

Fans angrily replied with:

“Hmm let see … stay home lol can’t visit family due to the pandemic,” one person reacted.

“People are really really struggling. Maybe don’t post your enormous wealth on a private plane with Hermes blankets. Compassion is all you need right now,” one person wrote, tagging both Lopez and Rodriguez’s accounts.

“The cdc said guy shouldn’t travel. Don’t you care about others?” another asked.

“People lost their jobs … maybe stop posting your private jet. We get it … You’re rich,” another quipped.

Source

They never stated where "home" was.
Are they going back to LA or NYC?

There is mystery to this, and, sorry, but I've seen worse posts and people supporting others with those.
People pick whom they want to attack, all while supporting others.

Can't straddle both sides of the fence.

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

They never stated where "home" was.
Are they going back to LA or NYC?

There is mystery to this, and, sorry, but I've seen worse posts and people supporting others with those.
People pick whom they want to attack, all while supporting others.

Can't straddle both sides of the fence.

Social media is all about picking and choosing who to get mad at.

I'm not even a JLo stan at all, but I wonder if some of these people would be equally enraged if their fave did the same thing?

1 minute ago, Skyline said:

Social media is all about picking and choosing who to get mad at.

I'm not even a JLo stan at all, but I wonder if some of these people would be equally enraged if their fave did the same thing?

Likely not. Because, one's "fave" can do no wrong in 2020.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.