Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

#M15 | Madonna's 15th Studio Album [RUMOURS]

Just read this on MInfinity, but original source is coming from the same PopJustice insider that revealed M was working with Mirwais two years ago and she was the feat for the Levitating Remix aling with Missy Elliott.

Word is a member from PopJustice (a reliable one who revealed she was working again with Mirwais two years ago and also that she was recording a part for a Dua Lipa remix) said that the work for her next album has already begun and that she is working with Pat Leonard.  He then removed his post (apparently another reliable member asked a moderator to delete it because whatever M has in store right now musically is supposed to kept secret). 

Phew! I'm glad this is out LOL I really didn't wanna say anything because I don't want to perpetuate false rumours or give fans false hopes, but around a month ago there was info circulating in some Lisbon fancircles that she was leaving the Lisbon house because of a new album that is already being recorded in Los Angeles, not because David left Benfica. Apparently she wanted to keep the house from what I've heard.

Take this with a grain of salt, tho. But I can personally attest it's a very good source due to past experiences (and because Lisbon isn't that big, lol).

There was no mention of a producer, tho.

Pat Leonard is the man behind Like a Prayer.

About producers... let's plan a praying circle to ask for Stuart Price.

UPDATE 11/28:

No one can confirm anything yet, take this with a grain of salt.

Fun fact: Leonard was working on a Madonna's reinvented classics instrumental album before dissappearing from social media. ari7

Just like Mirwais was working on his own record before Madonna kidnapped him for MX.

Her music posts on IG may seem to be indicating something, tho. brit1

If so, new music could be coming for the biopic and something more, so... let's keep an eye on this. katy1

She always takes a break between eras and we always hope she will do something unexpected and surprise us. jj3 

A new album at this point? She seems very busy. 

• The last thing Patrick Leonard did for Madonna was music for that documentary. So, it could be realistic that she hired him to make some orchestral instrumentals for her biopic or to reinvent her hits for the biopic. If she also makes new music for the biopic, it probably would be a song or two.
  • Another thing could be reinvented and remixed stuff as a bonus material for The Immaculate Collection reissue. sia1 

1 hour ago, SeekingThrill said:

It is fake, because it has never been mentioned on PopJustice. 

I also wondered why Madonna Infinity named PopJustice as a source, because I didn't read anything related to new music recently on PopJustice. 

Maybe that's because the op on PopJustice deleted his post.

However, that's why I put "Rumour": let's take it with a grain of salt.

Updated with new info. mad1

A member from Madonna Tribe says this:

"I have gone back and forth on whether I should leak this. I will only say as little as possible and hope no one works out who I am. There will be new music sooner rather than later. Not a full album, E.P. If you are a fan then get excited about the Superbowl. The new music project with Pat is for her movie, this will be heard later in 21. I cannot answer any questions. I will be deleting my profile."

She recently started following The Weeknd on IG and included a picture of a billboard of his latest single on ger tattoo post.

I'm sceptical, but we'll see. 

As some of you may know, there's a rumour about a "new" song by Madonna in the works under the name 'Golden Floor'.

No one knows where they came from, but you may hear in the next days about a potential EP with degrading lyrics and basic reworks of songs. Don't believe them: they're being made up by fans of a certain singer, trying to mock M again and give her some bad press like they did with the pre-Madame X rumour songs, "Risky Places" and "We Need More Windows In Hell".

Ignore that shit: reliable insiders coincide that an EP might happen sooner than expected, but this recent "info" is just bs invented by people with too much free time on their hands. ny12

I have been a Madonna fan for decades but the last song that I can say that I actually thought was good is  " give it too me" .  She needs to come back into form and forget about the young female rap artists and the other Ariana Grande's of the world. She is older and better than that. It time to return to her age and glory. I hope that the next album or single release is  dance inspired  and is something she can actually relate too and prove she still has it . Madam X , Rebel Heart , MDNA were all disasters.  If she wants too hear her music played on the radio again she has to give DJ's something to spin.  Patrick Leanord would be great ! 

@Alvarø

I forgot about this thread.
This was the first time we got a rumor about a new album.  It was posted on Madonna Infinity and apparently the source was Pop Justice. Meanwhile, Pop Justice didn't contain anything of it. Apparently, the posts were removed. I find it weird that nobody talked about it, even it they were removed. It is hard to keep it a secret.

However, things got interesting recently, when a trusted "insider" on Pop Justice mentioned a new album and Patrick Leonard, things that were already mentioned in November. interesting1 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.