Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Mariah flourishing, Madonna languishing, why?

Mariah or Madonna   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Mariah or Madonna

• I think Mariah is the bigger star bigger legend better artist better performer better songwriter more beautiful more talented more influential more philanthropic and overall a better person who will undeniably see the gates of heaven
    • I have no opinion on Madonna

Mariah is about to release a whole Christmas special with the biggest pop star on the planet, who is directly influenced by her. Madonna is somewhere preaching false information about coronavirus antibodies like the delusional hag she is. 
Mariah requested Ariana to be in a Christmas special with her, Madonna was called last minutes by Ariana for the GIAW music video. Insinuating that Ari was in the position of power to direct Madonna. Evidently she is bigger than Madonna seeing as how she has 5 number one debuts. 
Mariah however is set to break Spotify streaming records again, as AIWFC has debuted at 29 on BBH100 in January. The last thing Madonna debuted was her ugly ass face to her IG page. 
Anyway, Mariah is bigger and better and always has been and always will be. Just wanted to let y’all know that. 

This isn't the first time you've made more or less this exact same thread. Don't think we don't see you pulling a Celine: beating the same dead horse you've been beating for years to increasingly diminishing returns. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

This isn't the first time you've made more or less this exact same thread. Don't think we don't see you pulling a Celine: beating the same dead horse you've been beating for years to increasingly diminishing returns. 

It's that time of year again... It inevitable yet sad that certain members feel the need to make these sorts of basic nonsense threads every December. 

I wonder how @Winnie x Ava Max feels about Ariana and Mariah working together. 

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

It's that time of year again... It inevitable yet sad that certain members feel the need to make these sorts of basic nonsense threads every December. 

I wonder how @Winnie x Ava Max feels about Ariana and Mariah working together. 

Yup. And like okay sis be happy it’s Mariah season, relish, she’s the Queen of Christmas not everyone has that but don’t act like she’s not doing about as well as the other legacy artists the other 11 months of the year. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Yup. And like okay sis be happy it’s Mariah season, relish, she’s the Queen of Christmas not everyone has that but don’t act like she’s not doing about as well as the other legacy artists the other 11 months of the year. 

Exactly.

It's not as if being a legacy artist at Mariah/Madonna's point in their careers is exactly a bad thing either, they could never release any music again and they'll still have a legacy that'll go on well after they're no longer here. Mariah and Madge are both sitting in their millions with decades of a career behind them, i doubt they're too bothered if their newer music doesn't do as well.

Even then i can bet in the next few weeks certain Fossils will drag out their usual schtick sia3

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

dead2dead2

What, i mean he didn't lie...

5 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

It's also applicable to Xtina, Barney and Celine remember. Except their time at the top wasn't as long. ny9

Barnacles is collecting money while doing backyard paintings

Godline brings in hundreds of millions in tour revenue each year sia3 

I don't know Xtine's financial plans. ny4

3 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Barnacles is collecting money while doing backyard paintings

She paints in the nude while listening to Mariah too. The taste jumped out!

Godline brings in hundreds of millions in tour revenue each year sia3 

Not in 2020. sia3

I don't know Xtine's financial plans. ny4

Probably standing outside her local Walmart selling Oreos. ny4

I think Mariah is the bigger star bigger legend better artist better performer better songwriter more beautiful more talented more influential more philanthropic and overall a better person who will undeniably see the gates of heaven

serving @GRANDESPOV

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.