Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Favorite kpop debuts this year?

Was pleasantly surprised at how good YooA's solo debut was! 

In terms of acts that didn't already debut somewhere else, I think my favorite would be aespa! I didn't LOVE Black Mamba but I see their potential and I'm kinda looking forward to what they give us as they begin to grow! Also I just wasn't really impressed by any debuts this year ngl. jj4 

Treasure was so boring, tbh the worst Boy group of YG , top much overhype IDK. it's very forgetful 

and with the others you posted i agree, tbh i still wanna get into AESPA since I'm a SM stan but idk still hard to get into them tbh 

2 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

Treasure was so boring, tbh the worst Boy group of YG

Tea orangu1 will never understand why YG is doing the absolute MOST to shove that group down everyone’s throats by giving them a debut and THREE comebacks (one of which being a full album) all before they group is even a half year old. orangu1 

7 minutes ago, Divine said:

Tea orangu1 will never understand why YG is doing the absolute MOST to shove that group down everyone’s throats by giving them a debut and THREE comebacks (one of which being a full album) all before they group is even a half year old. orangu1 

yes and they took forever to debut the group the debut was set for Mid 2018, and tbh is nothing new very boring, i mean the guys are talented but the gourp idk it brings nothing new 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.