Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Rihanna's Singles Got Talent

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

How do you even know that song? brit14 I've never heard of it in my life, lyrics sound like something from Sesame street no shade, except aimed at bible believers. ny4

This song really hits me hard, her Mariah-esque vocals at the end of the song slain!

Hide contents

Dreams remind me of time when you let that song collect dust instead of promoting it. Hope the same fate won't be reserved for some of Rihanna's singles here. cry8

And see how members know some of those "obscure" Bey's songs? bey7

How do you even know that song? brit14 I've never heard of it in my life, lyrics sound like something from Sesame street no shade, except aimed at bible believers. ny4

Because when JESUS SAYS YES!!! nobody can say no when Jesus says yes nobody can say no. gaga13

2 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

This song really hits me hard, her Mariah-esque vocals at the end of the song slain!

Reveal hidden contents

This was more impactful than the Good Girl Gone Bad era rih1

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Dreams remind me of time when you let that song collect dust instead of promoting it. Hope the same fate won't be reserved for some of Rihanna's singles here. cry8

And see how members know some of those "obscure" Bey's songs? bey7

I am only one...

Spoiler

...there's nothing I can do to 

Spoiler

people's mind. cry8

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Because when JESUS SAYS YES!!! nobody can say no when Jesus says yes nobody can say no. gaga13

This was more impactful than the Good Girl Gone Bad era rih1

Reveal hidden contents

You and @Ghostface must be soulmates, QUEENS of stanning obscure songs. 

Don't know about impactful, but props to Michelle for not being cheesy and casting only Black men to be her MV partner. sia3

13 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I am only one...

Reveal hidden contents

...there's nothing I can do to 

Reveal hidden contents

people's mind. cry8

Spoiler

Excuses, but that is what is left when you miss doing the right thing. cry8

Must be a European thing.

I don't eat sandwich with ketchup, but with mayonnaise. ny4

ny6

Maybe it sounds strange to you that some people eat sandwhiches with ketchup, but I was aware some use mayonnaise instead ( or even both ). Must be an Australian thing. Not all European customs have translated fully down there. ny4

2 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

You and @Ghostface must be soulmates, QUEENS of stanning obscure songs. 

Don't know about impactful, but props to Michelle for not being cheesy and casting only Black men to be her MV partner. sia3

HMV wouldn't give me a Rihfund for Michelle's album so I had to donate it to a charity shop. Not sure they'll make any money from it though. 

2 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Wait, I thought this was aimed at Michelle, but on closer inspections...

tenor.gif

@Billie Frank

Lil Kim Strikes Again!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.