Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Rihanna's Singles Got Talent

8 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

HMV wouldn't give me a Rihfund for Michelle's album so I had to donate it to a charity shop. Not sure they'll make any money from it though. 

Lil Kim Strikes Again!

It took me a while to realise you weren't talking about a bird flu virus strand or Honest Musical vocalist, but the bankrupt store that sold overpriced CD's. Target and Sanity >>>

Lil Kim isn't that dorky, she serves boss bitch energy.

9 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

It took me a while to realise you weren't talking about a bird flu virus strand or Honest Musical vocalist, but the bankrupt store that sold overpriced CD's. Target and Sanity >>>

Lil Kim isn't that dorky, she serves boss bitch energy.

We don't get "Target or Sanity" stores here. The closest we probably have is Tesco. gaga1

How do we know if Lil Kim is actually Lil Kim though. It could be any of the Jackson family. 

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

We don't get "Target or Sanity" stores here. The closest we probably have is Tesco. gaga1

How do we know if Lil Kim is actually Lil Kim though. It could be any of the Jackson family. 

You can find most things on the internet anyway, unless you're those types that like to spend hours in a music store looking for old vinyls that can easily be found on Ebay. bey9

We don't, just like we don't know if Currentknee is actually the same knee from 1999, I don't know how any of these celebs get through customs with the yearly/monthly face transplants.

18 hours ago, Ghostface said:

generatedtext-97-97.png

My-Post-2-2_1.png

generatedtext-98-98.png

• The aim of this game ( loosely based on ______ Got Talent talent show(s) ) is to determine the best Rihanna single through participating members’ votes;
  • Singles included are those that involve Rihanna as lead artist, the ones that have her as featured artist and the promotional singles as well;
  • The first part of this game reflects auditions - cycle which will determine which singles will compete in the second part - duels;
  • Each day ( every 24 hours ), I will post certain single and you will just need to approve or deny its further participation;
  • Singles will be posted in no particular order;
  • If you want single to proceed competing, you will just copy and paste this sign Check-Mark.png;
  • But if you wouldn’t like certain single to move up in game, you will use this sign instead X-sign.png;
  • There is also gold buzzer sign Golden-Buzzer-Sign.png - this one allows single to automatically proceed further if used; However, number of members participating will determine how many times can it be used during the auditions;
  • After auditions are done, the next part of the game will include duels of singles you picked during the auditions and that will last until we get the last single standing;
  • This game will start on December the 2nd at 8 PM CET ( roughly ~47 hours from now ).

generatedtext-99-99.png

• Day 1/Single 1 ( for example - Diamonds );
  • Everyone chooses either Check-Mark.png or this X-sign.png;
  • Number of positive votes ( check marks ) will determine single’s faith in the game.

generatedtext-100-100.png

I'm in!

let's go shy ronnie GIF by Rihanna

generatedtext-107-107.png

Hello once again and welcome ( officially ) to this game. 

• As has been already explained in the OP, each day around this time, I will be posting one Rihanna’s single ( you will have 24 hours to cast your vote );
  • We are currently starting the first part of this - Auditions - this is where each Rihanna single will be approved or not by each one of you. It depends on you as voters which singles will make it to the next stage - Duels;
  • Singles’ order is randomized and therefore will be posted in no particular order;
  • All you need to do is to copy and paste one of these two signs;
  • Check mark if you would like a single to proceed competing Check-Mark.png;
  • X mark if you wouldn’t like that to happen X-sign.png;
  • If single collects more check marks than X marks, it proceeds further and vice versa - if it gathers more X marks, it falls out of game;
  • There are 15 members that expressed willingness to participate. Each one of you can use Golden Buzzer once during the Auditions. Golden Buzzer sign - Golden-Buzzer-Sign.png propels singles to the next stage automatically. Also, each one of you can use your Golden Buzzer privilege whenever you want. Naturally, that is the moment when counting the rest of votes won’t be necessary anymore;
  • Of course, more members are always welcome to join the game, but Golden Buzzer refers to the members signed up until this point and tagged here.

generatedtext-106-106_1.png

Copy and paste one of these signs to express your stance regarding single.

You are either approving of it competing further or not. 

Check-Mark.pngX-sign.png

Spoiler

Take A Bow

2 minutes ago, Kai said:

Honey, unless you want this game to last a year, I suggest you vote the weaker singles out mariah-carey-cookies-1424x1068.jpg?x13050

If it lasts a year than that's a good thing as it keeps the make-up gurus section safe. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.