Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Rihanna's Singles Got Talent

8 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Kaicon's life won't age well during the course of this game too it seems based on reactions. ny4

Don't worry, I will outlive this game and Kelly Rowland's Song Championship. eve1

5 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

I'm sorry

X-sign.png

Serving tastes as usual. I stan Ms Mario.

10 minutes ago, Kai said:

Don't worry, I will outlive this game and Kelly Rowland's Song Championship. eve1

Serving tastes as usual. I stan Ms Mario.

You forgot to add Michelle and Jay-Z there and half of Dreamgirls' cast. ny5

We know you do, it explains us a lot, twin Kaicon. ny4

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

You forgot to add Michelle and Jay-Z there and half of Dreamgirls' cast. ny5

We know you do, it explains us a lot, twin Kaicon. ny4

You forgot Boots, that guy that swam undersea, and soon Blue Ivy and a million other featurettes.

Don't come for Babymario's tastes, when you gave us this snoozefest of a song in 50 BEST songs of 2020, perhaps you read it as 2020 WORST songs...

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, Simón. said:

If yall let who’s that chick or only girl in the next round but let WFL flop 

Don't worry, song to skip will be getting a very strong big red X. sass1

19 minutes ago, Kai said:

You forgot Boots, that guy that swam undersea, and soon Blue Ivy and a million other featurettes.

Don't come for Babymario's tastes, when you gave us this snoozefest of a song in 50 BEST songs of 2020, perhaps you read it as 2020 WORST songs...

Reveal hidden contents

ny6

Well, is it my fault because all those Bey's songs exist, Kaicon? I don't think so. ny5

Thanks for reminding me of another 9 I need to give. Bruce gave us proper winter album with songs worthy of that and any list, thank you very much. Listen to this outro and be left impressed.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Well, is it my fault because all those Bey's songs exist, Kaicon? I don't think so. ny5

Thanks for reminding me of another 9 I need to give. Bruce gave us proper winter album with songs worthy of that and any list, thank you very much. Listen to this outro and be left impressed.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes it is. Because you can choose not to put them in, nobody would pick them anyway. dead2

This is better than the first song... yet you gave us a sleeping pill instead dead2

8 minutes ago, Kai said:

Yes it is. Because you can choose not to put them in, nobody would pick them anyway. dead2

This is better than the first song... yet you gave us a sleeping pill instead dead2

ny6

Well, that's like saying this team player shouldn't play for whatever reason no matter the fact he/she is the part of national representative team. Each Bey song gets an equal chance.

Better tell us why you would like some songs to be discriminated, Kaicon. Billie Frank knew some of those "obscure" songs, which means they are heard and deserve to compete despite being objectively lesser ( sometimes ), not so popular, etc. bey7

Janey Needs a Shooter is elixir pill, but you can keep throwing lies about it, Kaicon. And that goes for the rest of the songs there. ny5

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.