Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Rihanna's Singles Got Talent

As I could have imagined, this was terrific indeed. The most fun I had collecting everyone's ballots since the start. bey7

I appreciate judge @Gabe.'s effort and approach being dedicated to ranking the singles ( and everyone else's who have followed suit ), but these singles fought another 68 before and now all they need to do is collect as many mentions as they can on daily basis. So, in other words, in order to get to each new day, these singles need to amass as many mentions/tags as possible. jj2

That being said, our first day was rather chaotic leaving last place shared by 2 singles, which means that in the fllowing spoiler are both the overall list that showcases singles and number of votes they have collected ( 1 member listing the song = 1 vote ) and the randomizer's pick:

Spoiler

Results:

1. Umbrella - 18
  2. Don’t Stop the Music - 15
  3. Russian Roulette / Love on the Brain - 13
  4. Diamonds - 11
  5. California King Bed / Pon de Replay - 10
    Spoiler

California King Bed gets the 11th vote.

Screenshot-2021-04-14-Wheel-Decide.png

Pon de Replay is the first single to fall off.

@Gabe.: "How could you all do this? noway1"

@Snow: "It isn't good, but at least Pon de Replay is the eliminated one. moo6"

generatedtext-474-474.png

generatedtext-480-480.png

Pick four ( 4 ) singles you would like to keep.

Spoiler

Umbrella

Russian Roulette

Love on the Brain

California King Bed

Diamonds

Don’t Stop the Music

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.