Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Rihanna's Singles Got Talent

3 hours ago, Simón. said:

Lotb 

1 hour ago, Max said:

Love On the Brain

7 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

Love on the Brain 

7 minutes ago, Tonic said:

Love On The Brain

rose1 

Victory on the Brain

1 hour ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

Love on the Brain 

1 hour ago, Tonic said:

Love On The Brain

not @Madonna going into German retirement homes to campaign for LOTB rih3  you're doing amazing bestie bey12  

7 minutes ago, Royale said:

Thank you tremendously @Ghostface for saving this flop ass section from getting axed for months btw. Now that this game is over, I’m expecting @Simón. to be crying in my DMs every week from now on & beg me to post here. I deserve better tbh jj3

Rihanna coming next week so oprah15

I actually can't believe we are touching finishing line here. oprah1

Whew, I am glad I had a chance to interact with every member that posted and voted here - yeah, even once or two times like dears @Deluxe and @Freaky Prince. ny5

Anyhow, I won't be singling out any members, because you all have contributed to this little competition. But I would like to greet our grand final guest judges - @Tonic, @ParentalAdvisory, @Madonna and @Luca. jj2

And I am not going to make this an uni essay, so let's have a run-down of the results. bey7

generatedtext-474-474.png

generatedtext-507-507.png

Results: And the final day’s results are in - it was pretty close, but I wouldn’t have expected otherwise - however, even though 11 votes would always secure a safe spot in the game, 13 votes belong to the winner this time around:

Spoiler

generatedtext-508-508.png

generatedtext-510-510.png

And with our winner single, comes another winner and that's one of you, dear members/judges. bey7

I just know how much you came to like our nice friend Randomizer, so I needed to meet you directly. ny4

Each and every member, who has participated in this thread even once got their name put in the Randomizer - 43 of you. The purpose of it was to decide one of you that would reap the award of being part of this and that's 1 month of VIP. So, let us introduce the winning judge of the game as well:

Spoiler

Screenshot-2021-04-19-Wheel-Decide.png

Congratulations! When you have time and chance, please inform me of what you would like to be done with your VIP. You can also gift it of course or keep it for when you retire. Whatever you choose. bey7

Thank you again and see you around in some other threads hopefully. yas1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.