Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Rihanna's Singles Got Talent

6 minutes ago, Royale said:

@Entea聽winning? Has he legit ever participated in this?lmfao2聽聽

1 or 2 rounds i think rip4

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

It's very rigged.聽nicki5聽Also entea already has VIP, so I don't know why she was entered into the draw.聽rih9

You want to聽cut 50% of the forum based on their VIP status? Gl with that rav2

1 hour ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Twitter and instagram are the same person聽um2聽You put them in the randomiser so they have a higher chance at winning. A scam!

ny6

Please excuse me, CSI agent Chacon, but I didn't know that. Either way, the second one isn't officially banned, so there is that. jj2

59 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

It's very rigged.聽nicki5聽Also entea already has VIP, so I don't know why she was entered into the draw.聽rih9

ny4

How is it rigged?

Also, the part you have missed ( on purpose I am sure ) - When you have time and chance, please inform me of what you would like to be done with your VIP. You can also gift it of course or keep it for when you retire. Whatever you choose.

54 minutes ago, Entea said:

@Ghostface聽lemme gift my VIP to @V For Vendetta, mainly for their flawless thread news contributions yas2

Thanks for hosting this game and giving an extra life to the Rihanna section hug1

Thank you and congratulations to @V For Vendetta on getting this. Enjoy. bey7

6 hours ago, Ghostface said:

I actually can't believe we are touching finishing line here. oprah1

Whew, I am glad I had a chance to interact with every member that posted and voted here - yeah, even once or two times like dears @Deluxe and @Freaky Prince. ny5

Anyhow, I won't be singling out any members, because you all have contributed to this little competition. But I would like to greet our grand final guest judges - @Tonic, @ParentalAdvisory, @Madonna and @Luca. jj2

And I am not going to make this an uni essay, so let's have a run-down of the results. bey7

generatedtext-474-474.png

generatedtext-507-507.png

Results: And the final day鈥檚 results are in - it was pretty close, but I wouldn鈥檛 have expected otherwise - however, even though 11 votes would always secure a safe spot in the game, 13 votes belong to the winner this time around:

Hide contents

generatedtext-508-508.png

generatedtext-510-510.png

And with our winner single, comes another winner and that's one of you, dear members/judges. bey7

I just know how much you came to like our nice friend Randomizer, so I needed to meet you directly. ny4

Each and every member, who has participated in this thread even once got their name put in the Randomizer - 43 of you. The purpose of it was to decide one of you that would reap the award of being part of this and that's 1 month of VIP. So, let us introduce the winning judge of the game as well:

Hide contents

Screenshot-2021-04-19-Wheel-Decide.png

Congratulations! When you have time and chance, please inform me of what you would like to be done with your VIP. You can also gift it of course or keep it for when you retire. Whatever you choose. bey7

Thank you again and see you around in some other threads hopefully. yas1

Love On The Brain is GREAT!! It deserved to win!!聽clap3

Loved this Game soooo much!!!聽clap3

@Ghostfacecan we do another game on the Rih section??聽

Anyway,, Congrats @Entea馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦

2 hours ago, Sim贸n. said:

the way people were fuming here cause of ckb giveup4

its the worst Loud single so it was a travesty it managed to end up as the last one standing so people were just making points! 馃挮

16 hours ago, Mario said:

Love On The Brain is GREAT!! It deserved to win!!聽clap3

Loved this Game soooo much!!!聽clap3

@Ghostfacecan we do another game on the Rih section??聽

Anyway,, Congrats @Entea馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦

Thank you. yas1

Well, I am looking forward to going back here as well, but we should see. jj2

15 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Oh wait that was the last vote? fall5

Tragic fall5

ny6

You have also voted for the winning single after all. jj2