Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Rihanna's Singles Got Talent

generatedtext-97-97.png

My-Post-2-2_1.png

generatedtext-98-98.png

• The aim of this game ( loosely based on ______ Got Talent talent show(s) ) is to determine the best Rihanna single through participating members’ votes;
  • Singles included are those that involve Rihanna as lead artist, the ones that have her as featured artist and the promotional singles as well;
  • The first part of this game reflects auditions - cycle which will determine which singles will compete in the second part - duels;
  • Each day ( every 24 hours ), I will post certain single and you will just need to approve or deny its further participation;
  • Singles will be posted in no particular order;
  • If you want single to proceed competing, you will just copy and paste this sign Check-Mark.png;
  • But if you wouldn’t like certain single to move up in game, you will use this sign instead X-sign.png;
  • There is also gold buzzer sign Golden-Buzzer-Sign.png - this one allows single to automatically proceed further if used; However, number of members participating will determine how many times can it be used during the auditions;
  • After auditions are done, the next part of the game will include duels of singles you picked during the auditions and that will last until we get the last single standing;
  • This game will start on December the 2nd at 8 PM CET ( roughly ~47 hours from now ).

generatedtext-99-99.png

• Day 1/Single 1 ( for example - Diamonds );
  • Everyone chooses either Check-Mark.png or this X-sign.png;
  • Number of positive votes ( check marks ) will determine single’s faith in the game.

generatedtext-100-100.png

6 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

bwhaha yes

ny6

Favorite start of the response. bey7

4 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Yes, this will start in 20 days right? Instead of just starting it today. tay8

ny4

Reading fiction is difficult sometimes, but the OP reveals that - This game will start on December the 2nd at 8 PM CET ( roughly ~46 and half hours from now ). tay8

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I'll take part as it doesn't involve listening to Senile. 

ny6

It doesn't, it actually requires only 5 seconds of your daily valuable time - in fact, you will just need to copy and paste your chosen reply and that's it. jj2

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

It doesn't, it actually requires only 5 seconds of your daily valuable time - in fact, you will just need to copy and paste your chosen reply and that's it. jj2

It might take me more than 5 seconds to decide. katy10

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

Can't wait for Boots ft. Rihanna or some other obscure songs tenor.gif?itemid=12589182

You mean the singles from the album that came out before Auntie except Diamonds and Stay? Or anything from the first album except Pony Dears Replay?  wendy1

Just now, Billie Frank said:

You mean the singles from the album that came out before Auntie except Diamonds and Stay? Or anything from the first album except Pony Dears Replay?  wendy1

If you've seen the songs in the Bey's version of this game... it features songs that sound like Baby Shark with Michelle Williams (not the white one) as the main vocalist instead of being a backup vocalist to Beyonce. 

So I'd imagine this will be similar.

7 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

It might take me more than 5 seconds to decide. katy10

5 * 6 seconds the most I think. katy10

6 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I don't see how this reply is connected to my previous reply, but go off. bey9

Can't wait for Boots ft. Rihanna or some other obscure songs tenor.gif?itemid=12589182

Why do you limitate art? Does it need to have connection, Chacon? Does it? bey4

Luckily for you, not so obscure choices, considering these are singles ( but there are ~75 of them, so we will see ). ny5

1 minute ago, BabyMario44 said:

at first i was gonna say no, but i'm in, i would like to try moo1

It is similar to Bey's songs' championship, so super easy. Thank you. jj2

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

If you've seen the songs in the Bey's version of this game... it features songs that sound like Baby Shark with Michelle Williams (not the white one) as the main vocalist instead of being a backup vocalist to Beyonce. 

So I'd imagine this will be similar.

Do you mean the God Squad song from 2013 she done with Kelly and the other girl? Low-key was a bop. 

Beyonce has never really interested me outside the hit singles. 

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Do you mean the God Squad song from 2013 she done with Kelly and the other girl? Low-key was a bop. 

Beyonce has never really interested me outside the hit singles. 

How do you even know that song? brit14 I've never heard of it in my life, lyrics sound like something from Sesame street no shade, except aimed at bible believers. ny4

This song really hits me hard, her Mariah-esque vocals at the end of the song slain!

Spoiler

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.