Jump to content
Ghostface

Rihanna's Singles Got Talent

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

How do you even know that song? brit14 I've never heard of it in my life, lyrics sound like something from Sesame street no shade, except aimed at bible believers. ny4

This song really hits me hard, her Mariah-esque vocals at the end of the song slain!

  Hide contents

 

 

Dreams remind me of time when you let that song collect dust instead of promoting it. Hope the same fate won't be reserved for some of Rihanna's singles here. cry8

And see how members know some of those "obscure" Bey's songs? bey7

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

How do you even know that song? brit14 I've never heard of it in my life, lyrics sound like something from Sesame street no shade, except aimed at bible believers. ny4

Because when JESUS SAYS YES!!! nobody can say no when Jesus says yes nobody can say no. gaga13

2 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

This song really hits me hard, her Mariah-esque vocals at the end of the song slain!

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

This was more impactful than the Good Girl Gone Bad era rih1

Spoiler

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Dreams remind me of time when you let that song collect dust instead of promoting it. Hope the same fate won't be reserved for some of Rihanna's singles here. cry8

And see how members know some of those "obscure" Bey's songs? bey7

I am only one...

Spoiler

 

...there's nothing I can do to 

Spoiler

 

people's mind. cry8

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Because when JESUS SAYS YES!!! nobody can say no when Jesus says yes nobody can say no. gaga13

This was more impactful than the Good Girl Gone Bad era rih1

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

You and @Ghostface must be soulmates, QUEENS of stanning obscure songs. 

Don't know about impactful, but props to Michelle for not being cheesy and casting only Black men to be her MV partner. sia3

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Must be a European thing.

I don't eat sandwich with ketchup, but with mayonnaise. ny4

ny6

Maybe it sounds strange to you that some people eat sandwhiches with ketchup, but I was aware some use mayonnaise instead ( or even both ). Must be an Australian thing. Not all European customs have translated fully down there. ny4

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

You and @Ghostface must be soulmates, QUEENS of stanning obscure songs. 

Don't know about impactful, but props to Michelle for not being cheesy and casting only Black men to be her MV partner. sia3

HMV wouldn't give me a Rihfund for Michelle's album so I had to donate it to a charity shop. Not sure they'll make any money from it though. 

2 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Wait, I thought this was aimed at Michelle, but on closer inspections...

 tenor.gif

@Billie Frank

Lil Kim Strikes Again!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The aim of this game ( loosely based on ______ Got Talent talent show(s) ) is to determine the best Rihanna single through participating members’ votes; Singles included are those that involve

Stop being pressed for no reason  

#GhostaceIsFloppingParty


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×