Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

AIWFCIY on track to jump to #2 on Hot 100 next week

I will CACKLE if this becomes a pattern. 

It’s not unreasonable to suggest that it could be a yearly, recurrent fixture in the Top 10, it’s already shown that it is — but if this becomes a recurrent #1 

One of the many reasons I love this song, and wear it as a badge of honor as a Lamb.

6 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

It’s not unreasonable to suggest that it could be a yearly, recurrent fixture in the Top 10, it’s already shown that it is — but if this becomes a recurrent #1 

One of the many reasons I love this song, and wear it as a badge of honor as a Lamb.

Its such a good brag too. Imagine your fave writing a song that goes #1 every year. I- rip2

10 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

it's eventually gonna take back the record for longest running #1 THIS WAS HER PLAN ALL ALONG oprah15 

1 minute ago, fab said:

it's eventually gonna take back the record for longest running #1 THIS WAS HER PLAN ALL ALONG oprah15 

Lil Piss X breaking her record.. only for the record to be broken by Mariah herself AGAIN! oprah15 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Lil Piss X breaking her record.. only for the record to be broken by Mariah herself AGAIN! oprah15 

She really is a genius. moo6

5 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

It's more than good, it's the kind of brag that only legends get to have and inferiors aspire to have. 

Best Mariah Gif? - Page 2 - Entertainment Talk - Gaga Daily

Christmas is really just a celebration of Mariah at this point.... I'd scream if the new album was called "The Festive Celebrations Of Mimi". moo11

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

She really is a genius. moo6

Christmas is really just a celebration of Mariah at this point.... I'd scream if the new album was called "The Festive Celebrations Of Mimi". moo11

In fairness to those other, unnamed legends, they all have their thing, Mariah's just happens to occur every year. moo1

I always enjoy diving back into my Mariah stats this time of year, especially since I can update them: 

Billboard named at their 5th greatest artist of all time on the list the greatest artists of all time, second only to Madonna on that list. 

Longest climb to #1 with 35 consecutive weeks across 25 years with AIWFCIY. 

Solo artist with the most #1 hits on the Hot 100 (19, she officially broke that Elvis technicality with AIWFCIY) 

82 weeks at #1 on the Hot 100, the most for any artist (broke that 79 week Elvis technicality AIWFCIY) 

283 weeks in the Billboard Hot 100 Top 100, second only to Rihanna. 

AWIFCIY: upwards of 16 million copies WW, biggest selling female holiday song world wide and likely one of the Top 10 highest selling songs ever based on certified sales. 

It could very likely give Mariah the #1 in the US and UK this year, she fell just short of it last year. 

It will likely become Mariah's officially 3rd Diamond Certification, 8-9 million in certified sales. 4th if Sony ever bothers to get the debut album recertified. 

She will likely surpass Madonna in certified units in the United States this year, as it stands, the RIAA has them both at 64.5 million units sold in this country. She will likely break that tie this year and be second only to Barbra Streisand in the United States in terms of certified sales. 

14 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

Billboard named at their 5th greatest artist of all time on the list the greatest artists of all time, second only to Madonna on that list. 

That is in terms of Hot 100 artists of all time. Billboard did a list of 125 greatest artists overall (albums and songs) and Mariah was the #1 female artist coming in at #4 and Madonna came at #5 :)

1 hour ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

That is in terms of Hot 100 artists of all time. Billboard did a list of 125 greatest artists overall (albums and songs) and Mariah was the #1 female artist coming in at #4 and Madonna came at #5 :)

More icing on the cake moo1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.