Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga scores shortest charting album after a re-peak, why?

i feel like with covid there was no way she could continued promoting her era no touring  no interesting award shows i mean there was no point of having them in a pandemic and plus she only gave us three freaking singles rom being the superior all this result to having a messy rollout not saying the album was horrible    because it actually deserves better is not even a flop it just felt flat because of the world right now

with the virus a lot of mainstream artist underperformed sam smith for example he had good music but with everything going on right now nobody streamed it so gaga not the only artist suffering there is singers selling 50k calling it a day just because it did not have adele sales doesn't mean it flopped if were being honest  many 2020 albums failed after is 1st week if you stan gaga i would be proud a more than six month old album still performing

30 minutes ago, GRANDESPOV said:

i feel like with covid there was no way she could continued promoting her era no touring  no interesting award shows i mean there was no point of having them in a pandemic and plus she only gave us three freaking singles rom being the superior all this result to having a messy rollout not saying the album was horrible    because it actually deserves better is not even a flop it just felt flat because of the world right now

https://link.tospotify.com/wtWkgofMRbb

40 minutes ago, GRANDESPOV said:

That's bullshit

39 minutes ago, Royalty said:

That's bullshit

Exactly... Dua and many other artists managed. Gaga just isn't creative enough anymore / doesn't seem to care. She's turning in to the next Xtina at this point. dead7

asdfgjkl I hope people didn't think I was serious when I said Plastic Doll for 4th single. I was being sarcastic dead7

As if I would want her to bomb even harder. Plastic Doll would be the nail in the Chromatica Casket.

ASfjOdN.gif

2 minutes ago, Skyline said:

asdfgjkl I hope people didn't think I was serious when I said Plastic Doll for 4th single. I was being sarcastic dead7

As if I would want her to bomb even harder. Plastic Doll would be the nail in the Chromatica Casket.

ASfjOdN.gif

She should've done loads of live performances and then dropped a Cumtractor Deluxe last month. Instead she made like two public appearances and done some videos for Daddy Joe.

2 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

She should've done loads of live performances and then dropped a Cumtractor Deluxe last month. Instead she made like two public appearances and done some videos for Daddy Joe.

Apparently she's releasing a deluxe box set version with 3 bonus tracks, but they're all remixes that have already been released.

FFS, can't she do anything right?

Even Ava Max got the message and is now adding more songs to make her album last longer on re-enter the charts.

But just watch, Gaga's next Jazz album will get 5 music videos and lots of talk show performances throughout the era.

https://i.imgur.com/ozLsWuG.gif

1 minute ago, Skyline said:

Apparently she's releasing a deluxe box set version with 3 bonus tracks, but they're all remixes that have already been released.

FFS, can't she do anything right?

Even Ava Max got the message and is now adding more songs to make her album last longer on re-enter the charts.

But just watch, Gaga's next Jazz album will get 5 music videos and lots of talk show performances throughout the era.

https://i.imgur.com/ozLsWuG.gif

Cumtractor isn't even a bad album, it's just besides Rain On Me it was literally such a non-event. I'm not left wanting more, but rather wondering "where did she go". 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.