Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga scores shortest charting album after a re-peak, why?

Shitty performance for a shitty album from a shitty singer

ASfjOdN.gif

EDIT: We- just noticed it's not in BG lemme rephrase myself... Undeserved flopping for the bestest album from the greatest singer

ASfjOdN.gif

18 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

Shitty performance for a shitty album from a shitty singer

ASfjOdN.gif

EDIT: We- just noticed it's not in BG lemme rephrase myself... Undeserved flopping for the bestest album from the greatest singer

ASfjOdN.gif

Don’t worry, I thought it was a shitty era, too. Thinking of unstanning ha nicki4

22 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:
  1. TF 228 weeks
  2. ASIB 103 weeks
  3. TFM 74 weeks
  4. BTW 55 weeks
  5. Joanne 49 weeks
  6. C2C 30 weeks
  7. ARTPOP 29 weeks
  8. Chromatica 26 weeks 
  9. The Remix 24 weeks
  10. BTW: The Remix 2 weeks
  11. A Very Gaga Holiday 2 weeks

Currently #191 so it will probably be OUT next week, why?

mMRMd8i.gif?width=566&height=406

That gif fall4

I must steal mad3

5 minutes ago, ajp said:

Don’t worry, I thought it was a shitty era, too. Thinking of unstanning ha nicki4

I already did nicki4 I can't put up with her shit anymore for the 4th era in a row nicki4

1 minute ago, Phoebe said:

I already did nicki4 I can't put up with her shit anymore for the 4th era in a row nicki4

The way she consistently messes up her eras somehow is a form of performance art.

The last time she released an album with more than 3 singles or videos was 2011.

ASfjOdN.gif

4 minutes ago, Skyline said:

The way she consistently messes up her eras somehow is a form of performance art.

The last time she released an album with more than 3 singles or videos was 2011.

ASfjOdN.gif

She's a pro at that at this point tbh. ARTPOP was the last era I fully enjoyed from her

ASfjOdN.gif

Cheek to Cheek was cutesy, I had a problem with liking Joanne and the videos, I couldn't even finish ASIB cuz of how boring it was + her cringy persona during that time wasn't it and Chromatica had a LOT of potential but she let it all die... Yeah it was about time that I unstanned

ASfjOdN.gif

Just now, Phoebe said:

Not the worst song on the album... Release Replay or Sour Candy instead

ASfjOdN.gif

Plastic Doll (feat. SOPHIE & The Blessed Madonna) Remix will obviously make Chromatica return to #1 for 10+ weeks. Bookmark me!

ASfjOdN.gif

2 minutes ago, Adamescence said:

You’re absolutely right. Chromatica deserves better as well. That album was a gem and my fav album of 2020. jj2gaga11

I like Chromatica tbh. It doesn't really cover any new areas for Gaga but it's cute for what it is.

I just wish the concept was executed better. It's a cool idea to imagine a place where your mind can go after experiencing stress or sadness. I feel like Chromatica was supposed to be this but the lack of interest from Gaga means the concept doesn't come across well.

3 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

She's a pro at that at this point tbh

ASfjOdN.gif

ARTPOP was the last era I fully enjoyed from her

ASfjOdN.gif

Cheek to Cheek was cutesy, I had a problem with liking Joanne and the videos, I couldn't even finish ASIB cuz of how boring it was + her cringy persona during that time wasn't it and Chromatica had a LOT of potential but she let it all die... Yeah it was about time that I unstanned

ASfjOdN.gif

I like Chromatica as an album but the lack of interest from her in the era is sad considering what she used to do with her first 3 eras.

Let me be delulu for a quick minute and imagine that she's planning LG7 as we speak for next year and that's why she can't dedicate any time for Chromatica.

I can dream, right?

ASfjOdN.gif

Just now, Skyline said:

I like Chromatica as an album but the lack of interest from her in the era is sad considering what she used to do with her first 3 eras.

Let me be delulu for a quick minute and imagine that she's planning LG7 as we speak for next year and that's why she can't dedicate any time for Chromatica.

I can dream, right?

ASfjOdN.gif

Strongly agree with the first part. I loved it at first but her lack of commitment and era for it made me appreciate it less for some reason. Let's hope she makes a cultural reset with LG7 (but she's gonna go back to the republican ballads again wbk)

ASfjOdN.gif

19 minutes ago, Gilly said:

cause it only appeals to gays and it sucks (for the most part). Imagine listening to songs like Babylon, Stupid Love, and Sine From Above in 2020 gag1

ikr, the worms brit5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.