Snow

Britney's original Glory photoshoots

Two LQ pics from the shoot:

EoPcm6QXIAATFzv?format=jpg&name=large

EoPaiUrW8AQRWQp?format=jpg&name=small

Took them from Exhale lol. But holy f, these new pics looks amazing! I really can't understand why they chose to use that horrible screenshot ugh. brit12

Also that house pic is pretty interesting, seems like she's chained to it? Also that car seems to be same as the one she rides in the original MM video too? 

On 12/2/2020 at 12:10 PM, Vaccinate ha! said:

Two LQ pics from the shoot:

EoPcm6QXIAATFzv?format=jpg&name=large

EoPaiUrW8AQRWQp?format=jpg&name=small

Took them from Exhale lol. But holy f, these new pics looks amazing! I really can't understand why they chose to use that horrible screenshot ugh. brit12

Also that house pic is pretty interesting, seems like she's chained to it? Also that car seems to be same as the one she rides in the original MM video too? 

Yep this confirms my theory from the day the original MM video leaked that we never got the full concept. There's more scenes and another, original, version of the video.

Still so pissed they scrapped all of this in 2016 brit8

4 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Yep this confirms my theory from the day the original MM video leaked that we never got the full concept. There's more scenes and another, original, version of the video.

Still so pissed they scrapped all of this in 2016 brit8

Yeah. David basically confirmed this on Instagram too, I remember he commented on some posts that had clips of the original video that it wasn't his edit or something. 

There is this scene too that we didn't see in the video. 

21 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

The moment she moved to RCA was the moment shit began to sink to new lows.

This explains a lot but I still can’t believe her greedy father and his team allowed that cheap screenshot to be the cover. You would think their greedy asses would want to make the most money possible by delivering something that actually sells but they somehow managed to ruin the entire Glory era dead2

20 hours ago, Vaccinate ha! said:

Yeah. David basically confirmed this on Instagram too, I remember he commented on some posts that had clips of the original video that it wasn't his edit or something. 

There is this scene too that we didn't see in the video. 

Yea we knew there were more scenes on those sets and now with the new desert photos showing the house and cars we know the full original concept was very different.

6 hours ago, StanLeeMusique said:

This explains a lot but I still can’t believe her greedy father and his team allowed that cheap screenshot to be the cover. You would think their greedy asses would want to make the most money possible by delivering something that actually sells but they somehow managed to ruin the entire Glory era dead2

It's similar to what happened with the Gimme More video, Britney wanted to challenge her public image or change it and her team got scared and scrapped it for something more simple. The original MM concept was obviously more intense and had a message. They scrapped that and did a basic video with a really simple photo shoot with Randee instead. Her team plays it safe to their own detriment when it comes to this because they're completely out of touch.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:29 AM, GlenCoco said:

wow this is one of her best photoshoots of al time, I hate whom ever said to scrap this off and use screen shots of her boring version of make me Oh 

I think it was when she didn't like the Dave LaChapelle video for Make Me said to scrap it and Dave got mad and said to pull everything he worked on. The album art we got was last minute when the MM video was scrapped I think